Everything but the Kitchen Sink Veggie Burgers

Looks like a great recipe! So far, I've been making veggie burgers with black turtle beans instead of garbanzo. Will try garbanzo (chickpeas) next time.

Does anyone else use a cooking stone and how do you like it? I had thought of buying one but was not sure which is the best kind to buy.

I do have a pizza stone. I use it for pizza, sour dough boules and set thinner pans on it to better distribute heat. Mine was from a thrift store as was my second replacement. My potter friend (not Harry!) said that he lined the bottom of his oven with brick. He is a great cook they say.

Not sure if I will try these as it doesn't look appetizing to me.

I think I still have my pizza stone, but if I do, it's packed in the storage facility. I've done pizza, biscuits and baked flour tortillas on it.

I do have a pizza stone. I use it for pizza, sour dough boules and set thinner pans on it to better distribute heat. Mine was from a thrift store as was my second replacement. My potter friend (not Harry!) said that he lined the bottom of his oven with brick. He is a great cook they say.

My daughter uses a stone to cook her pizzas and she said it works good. I will have to look a cooking stone

Not sure if I will try these as it doesn't look appetizing to me.

I think I still have my pizza stone, but if I do, it's packed in the storage facility. I've done pizza, biscuits and baked flour tortillas on it.

I was thinking that too. I think I would leave the corn out and eat it on the cob with a little butter.

Last edited:
As said above ^^^ for much as I love corn, that part didn't look appetizing in this pix. I would leave it off too and keep it as a side.

As said above ^^^ for much as I love corn, that part didn't look appetizing in this pix. I would leave it off too and keep it as a side.

Sure, it probably did not look too appetizing in the pictures, but pictures can be decieving sometimes because I absolutely LOVED it! I told Pam that this was my most favorite veggie burger recipe of hers. I ate it for dinner that night when she made it and ate it again for lunch AND dinner the next day. :)

Good job, Pam! :)

Looks good. One of our favorite vegetarian meals is black bean sloppy Joes.

Try making a type of sauce using Fage Greek Yogurt with some fresh lemon or lime, salt, pepper, cumin and other spices. It will be a more healthier lifestyle choice if you don't add mayo to the burger. I am going to make this again and make a Tahini Sauce to go with it.

Stay Healthy! Stay Strong!
Pam

It looks good! i tend to add mayo on it because its a burger! lol

Back