Everything about iPhone

That's smart thing to do with your grandfathered plan. Beside, I always hate two years contract. Good job!

When I bought my iPhone 3 weeks ago, I got the $54.99/month unlimited deaf plan. I talked with the rep about this (and she called whomever at Verizon to verify) that I'm grandfathered into this plan, so I would always be seeing the $54.99/month for the next 2 years.
i hope it will help me, deaf plan. I need a new phone and not sure which one I should buy one. Verizion is only one work great here in this town with better reception. mmm I need to remember this deaf plan.

i hope it will help me, deaf plan. I need a new phone and not sure which one I should buy one. Verizion is only one work great here in this town with better reception. mmm I need to remember this deaf plan.

Verizon has Unlimited Data plan but they will stop to offer unlimited data plan on Thursday, July 7th. You better hurry up to catch the unlimited data plan at Verizon store. ;)

Verizon has Unlimited Data plan but they will stop to offer unlimited data plan on Thursday, July 7th. You better hurry up to catch the unlimited data plan at Verizon store. ;)
Yeah I know but I do not know if we want this now since I only use it for work. Too many new technology now and they are kind of confuse me which one is best for me cuz most of them are costly. thank I will talk with my husband about this plan and see what he thinks. :)

I know about it. but Verizon Wireless will change new plan For deaf and hearing-impaired customers? Do you get it yet?

No. If you get the plan beforehand, you are grandfathered in. They will not be changing it for the deaf after.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Heard that at&t is going to offer insurance coverage for iPhone users. It will be 4.99 a month with $125 deductible available on July 17th.

Heard that at&t is going to offer insurance coverage for iPhone users. It will be 4.99 a month with $125 deductible available on July 17th.
That's a bit expensive, don't you think?
This: iPhone - AppleCare Protection Plan - Apple Store (U.S.)
This is the cover iPhone users would get, and it is worth it.

My brother's iPhone 3GS was broken and I sent it out to apple and he got a brand new replacement.

JClarke said:

My brother's iPhone 3GS was broken and I sent it out to apple and he got a brand new replacement.

Jclarke that is for theft and damage not covered by applecare's warranty. Its not the same thing. I have mine for 4.99 a month too. That is cheaper than the 3rd party carriers.

It's just extra warranty.

Like your car have warranty but it wont cover if car got steal or an accident.

The insurance won't cover if your engine got blow up. Get a picture.

Apple protection plan don't cover accident, loss and theft. AT&T's mobile insurance program offers protection against loss, theft, accidental physical or liquid damage and mechanical and/or electrical failure. The program costs $4.99/month and a $50 or $125 deductible for each claim depending on the particular model.

Jclarke that is for theft and damage not covered by applecare's warranty. Its not the same thing. I have mine for 4.99 a month too. That is cheaper than the 3rd party carriers.

Right,

Theft? No problem use www.me.com and damage? No problem use iPhone 4 Cases, iPad 2 Cases, Tablet Cases & More // OtterBox.com. That's right I don't have insurance. I know I take risk but I never lost mobile/beeper all in my life since first two ways beeper in 1996. :dunno: Just problem with old blackberry's trackball and screen then I fixed it
. I feels I don't need insurance for mobile anymore.

I have two-year SquareTrade iPhone warranty against drops, spills and normal-use failures for just $99.99 but don't cover loss, theft and total damage. I think that AT&T insurance is worth.

No. If you get the plan beforehand, you are grandfathered in. They will not be changing it for the deaf after.

But new deaf customers will purchase any new mobile device after July 7. Verizon not yet to change deaf plan.

Text Only Plans, Messaging Plans | Verizon Wireless

This plan should be changed after July 7.

Right. That is what I said. See the bolded part ?

I see where you might possibly be confused by the "They will not be changing it for the deaf after" -- I was still talking about the grandfathered plan. :)

I am happily grandfathered in to Verizon's Unlimited Text & Data Plan for $29.99/month not including my other fees for the line, voice, insurance, etc. My first bill was huge, but I expect my next bill to be about half as I was billed for 22 days plus for an additional 30 days for the next billing cycle.

Back