Everything about iPhone

Wirelessly posted

I would love an iPhone 4 but it seems fragile and have no insurance under a phone carrier which I have on my phone. Also, theres no physical keyboard which Im more comfortable typing on.

Do you interest new Samsung Epic 4G which includes front facing camera and a physical keyboard?

Some mobile or phone devices have both of CDMA and GSM and dual sims.

Yes, I dislike rumors. I believe that any carriers or mobile company must announce new news reports

We'll see.. They said launch new model called "iPhone 4G" as "4G" type for Verizon. not "iPhone 4" for AT&T. blah.. maybe, you're right about rumors is full of BS.

We'll see.. They said launch new model called "iPhone 4G" as "4G" type for Verizon. not "iPhone 4" for AT&T. blah.. maybe, you're right about rumors is full of BS.

Right! AT&T LTE network will be launched next year. I don't care Verizon.

that's what I heard last month. Verizon was supposed to receive iPhone this year but it got delayed (most likely caused by AT&T). Unconfirmed rumor was said that Verizon may receive it in Jan 2011. :dunno:

Chevy57, I have one question for you. Are u good credit history cuz i suspect you ordered iPhone 4? Sound liked you're approved already. lol *curious as like evil*

Chevy57, I have one question for you. Are u good credit history cuz i suspect you ordered iPhone 4? Sound liked you're approved already. lol *curious as like evil*

How old are you?

Some people with zero credit history got iPhone under att and it is all depend on pool risk, also I have zero have credit history and got approved the credit check under att and Verizon.

Right! AT&T LTE network will be launched next year. I don't care Verizon.

Well, it is more 2012 and LTE will launch in limited market at first year, it means wouldn't be in your metro yet.

I have no zero credit history for AT&T.

Wirelessly posted

I would love an iPhone 4 but it seems fragile and have no insurance under a phone carrier which I have on my phone. Also, theres no physical keyboard which Im more comfortable typing on.

You need physical keyboard for iPhone 4.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5i4xfBalTU&]YouTube - iPhone 4 + BT keyboard = foldable net PDA!![/ame]

Someone just received TE-382 BT keyboard from Hong Kong, and created this prototype PDA.

Bravo! I placed an order of iPhone through Premier on-line yesterday morning and it was on back ordered status. I couldn't believe when I checked this morning and it was shipped and I had a FedEx tracking number. I will get it tomorrow. I like easy way to get an iPhone 4 without any of the waiting in line hassles.

I will contact Apple to cancel my order when had ordering it and ship date is July 15.

I will go to AT&T store or Best Buy store today to purchase new bumper or shield.

Back