Everything about iPhone

I still confuse which one is iPhone VGA front-facing camera on 1.3 MB or 0.3 MB lens?

Wirelessly posted

yup. can do the math.
640 * 480 = 307,200
307,200 / 1MP (1000000) = 0.3

After using iPhone 4 at Apple, god, everything on monitor and iPad look pixelated! I couldn't believe how sharp and smooth the display on iPhone 4 is.

That s good but CDMA is mostly used in America and some parts of Asia. GSM is mostly used in worldwide.
CDMA is dead already! GSM is still KING of the world!

anyway please stick this topic! ;)

Wow, 1.7 million iPhones sold!

"There you have it. 600,000 pre-orders turned into 1.7 million iPhone 4 sales through this Saturday -- the Sunday transactions haven't even been tallied up yet. One more reason for Steve and company to look smug. That eclipses the 3GS' already phenomenal 1 million units sold over a weekend, and stands pretty much head and shoulders above any other launch the mobile world has yet seen. "

Apple sells 1.7 million iPhone 4s through Saturday, June 26 -- Engadget
Yes, very AMAZING! how comes? I was thought Ip4 sold out 600,000.

rumor is that iphone 4 is coming to Verizon in January.

Verizon Wireless Said to Start Offering IPhone in January - Bloomberg
Dont get high hope! I aint follow bloombery's predictable.. I rather hear the words from Verizon's announcement instead bloombery. Verzion actually does in the favor of Motorola more then Ip4. Verizon sleep with Motorola in same bed rather then RIM.. :P

xdtj47.jpg

CDMA is dead? Care to explain?

Second here, CDMA is very active in US right now.

Yeah, I recall that CDMA Networks are still active in U.S but in Australia they has been decomissioned three years ago - however why would you XGAMBER think that Verizon and Sprint are the carieers that provides CMDA services? :roll: C'mon, do your research better before you say your words.

(Highlander and Foxrac - this is not towards to you, but XBGMER)

Yeah, I recall that CDMA Networks are still active in U.S but in Australia they has been decomissioned three years ago - however why would you XGAMBER think that Verizon and Sprint are the carieers that provides CMDA services? :roll: C'mon, do your research better before you say your words.

(Highlander and Foxrac - this is not towards to you, but XBGMER)

Thank you for made a comment.

(Yes, I know you don't towards to me and Foxrac)

Back