Ever Try Bowflex

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Lately, I have been working out on my bowflex for long time, but havent been for about 7 yrs before I go back into it a month ago to get back in shape. wonder if anyone of you ever try bowflex, its really worth it. This pic, one sent me which thought it was me, but it isnt, this is what my body looked like it was during the time of working out. THe reason I stopped about around 7 years due of divorce and frustrating time. So this is what my almost looks like. Now, getting back to where it should be.

Attachments

• c6cc.jpg
    c6cc.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 22
I havnt workout for long time too. I was big man with bigger chest and arms. After I got sick in 1997 I gained weights and stop working out. I tried Bowflex at my old apt where they has a gym. I didn't like it at all. Only thing I know is good and best... is free weights. Use dumbbells. I used to use dumbbells and got big. It's cool.

i never been purchase with that bowflex before but i would love to buy that one days! to help me lose weight but im been walk around my home for 15 min limit but im been lose weight about 377lbs or less or little over dues my aunt's advise because my aunt is our diet coach to help me lose weight.

but my aunt give me advise to not eat fried foods include KFC and popeyes, whatevers what i would can ates.But i can eat healthy foods.But i would can eat healthy foods include subway sandwiches, salad and lots of mores.

Trust me.. if yall get it... I am sure you will use it for few weeks and then stop using it and find a way to sell it. When you pull the strings.. your arms will feel shaking like you feeling you are weak. As you can tell in comerical bowflex where people showing using it.. ya can see them shaking while pulling strings. They are trying not to show much of shaking so they pretend there's no shakes to make you buy them. dumbbells feel smooth.

I never tried Bowflex before, someone I know has one and said great things about it. I am even considering buying one bec I have a membership to a healthclub already. I have to look more into it on the website.

Me >>with Ab lounge Chair and worth it too! ;):):)

It's not as easy as it looks on TV, and what will happen is you'll buy it, use it for 1-2 weeks and never use it again.

I would love to get a bod like Linda Hamilton in Terminator3:giggle:

christlovedeaf said:
...you ever try bowflex, its really worth it...
Nah, I am in no shape to exercise so no I never try bowflex.

However, I do agree with you it is worth to watch as I do get tired
watching the girls use it, best exercise for my eyes is all.

Good luck, & keep exercising!

Eat more chocolate donuts, is my favorite daily exercise! :laugh2:

Back