even more proof how how stupid teenagers are...

A

apathrev

proof how how stupid teenagers can be...

Roy! Welcome to PLA file #16. This file is about TDD machines. Those cute little keyboards and acoustic hookups that you find on payphones. TDD devices can provide hours of fun for a bored phreak, or just someone who has nothing better to do with his life, like me. TDD's are so deaf people can pay outrageous phone bills just like the rest of us.
Say you are walking through the airport on the way back from HoHoCon and see one of these cool things. Flip the power switch next to the screen, put the receiver on the rubber circles. Dial the relay number for whatever state you're in, and the operator will begin typing to you. Ask her to call somebody for you. It has to be in that area code, and you have to pay with a calling card or third number billing or another fraudulent method if you're going to call long distance.

So, you found a TDD, and the operator called your friend Bobby. If he doesn't know about the relay service, she will explain it to him. Then, she will say WHATEVER you type on the keyboard, no matter how silly, obscene or illegal, she must repeat what you tell her to. We have had them talk about such things as cocaine deals, blowing up commuter flights, and even "Oh baby, my pussy is so wet."

As a service to deaf people, TDD's don't charge anything for a local call. If anyone knows where there is a TDD machine in the 618 area code, tell me because I really want to steal it. Also, most TDD machines don't have any punctuation and only type in CAPS so you need special codes to do some things.

Q === a question mark
GA == Means Go ahead
SKSK= Goodbye

http://www.phonelosers.org/issue/pla016.html

This is the reason why I hate my job.

hey hey hey, how u know hes a teenager?
i am a teenager and i aint stupid like him. And i know many teenagers who arent stupid as well.. So don't go sterotyping all teenagers to be stupid.. ;)

Back