Evan Tanner 1971-2008

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
I just find out abt Evan's news from internet i m not sure if y'all knew abt it or heard abt his's death so here link is

UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

Unless if somenoe already post in here same or not so let me know thx

R I P Evan Tanner

Yes that right i just read news and shocked that.. he is very young man to life short. Sunshinelady

Sadden to hear about Evan Tanner. I watched him from his debut all way to the middlewiegh title match against Rich Franklin (yes that is guy who beat Matt Hamill last saturday). He was well respect inside and outside of MMA. I will miss you, Tanner.

R.I.P.
tanner.jpg
tanner2.jpg

Here is inform of Even Tanner : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Tanner

Last edited:
Yes that right i just read news and shocked that.. he is very young man to life short. Sunshinelady

Yes, he is younger. I also have my 4 friends. They dies each in 1 1/2 month (first April til August'08) too much for me to lost my friends from Germany. they are young, too. How sad!!!

Yes, he is younger. I also have my 4 friends. They dies each in 1 1/2 month (first April til August'08) too much for me to lost my friends from Germany. they are young, too. How sad!!!

sorry to hear that.... that's really scary to hear that. How did they die?

sorry to hear that.... that's really scary to hear that. How did they die?

How?.. yes, my friend Georg from Kiel, germany got stroke, when he lies on the floor. His Chef called with text-message to him often, so his chef think, must be happen with Georg. He called the police. They should be check in Georg's home. yes, he got coma and in 4 days later woke up, then in 2 days later he does give up for his live. he used a respiratory machine.

another friend Gunter from Berlin, germany got stroke, too *sigh* when in Europe got to play the soccer game "europe football" anyway, he has some friends in his home, thrilled to watch on the TV, maybe it win for Germany teams, so Gunter goes to Bathroom. His Husband and his friends have been in 10 min waiting for Gunter. they was a bit panic and think of Gunter. they said, what's up? and go to Bathroom Door. His Husband looked over the key-hole, then scream. Gunter's head is down, something happening, so his Husband called the hospital. the doctor came to his home. They tried unlock the bathroom door to open and got Gunter out of the Bathroom, then save his life "CPR", he woke up, but die in 10 minute later. we all are disappoint. we all miss him, because he is famous act.

another my friend Kerstin from Paris, France. someone killed her. we don't know, why!?..so, the police haven't found it, still looking for it. I am sad, why just Kerstin??

another my friend Baerbel from Heilbronn, germany. She got stroke, but we got too late an information from her. My friend chrissie found the newspaper obituary about her name Baerbel. unfortunately, we are shock and dont know. why!?
so i hope not my friends going to die.

Ouchies! sorry heard about that you already lose 4 friends who has passed on :( I know how ur feel and ur not only so i too my good friend just passed away recently last monday

Back