Etheridge, Michaels exchange vows!

Fly Free

Reaction score
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/cel...2/073606115.htm&sc=1403&photoid=20030920LA101

Etheridge, Girlfriend Exchange Vows

MALIBU, Calif. (AP) - Grammy-winning singer Melissa Etheridge exchanged vows with her girlfriend, actress Tammy Lynn Michaels, in a weekend ceremony, the singer's publicist said.

``We are so grateful for the blessings from our friends and family as we commence our vows, and begin the rest of our lives together,'' the couple said in a statement Sunday.

The statement described the two as married, although homosexual couples cannot legally marry in California.

Etheridge wore a beaded linen jacket and crepe trousers in Saturday's ceremony while Michaels wore a white lace coat and a white gown. Their platinum and diamond wedding bands were custom-made, the statement said.

Etheridge, 41, and Michaels, the 28-year-old star of TV's ``Popular,'' met two years ago. They live in Southern California with Etheridge's daughter and son.

Etheridge shares custody of the children with former lover Julie Cypher, who had the children through artificial insemination using a sperm donation from rocker David Crosby.

09/22/03 07:36

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

Melissa Etheridge has a book out. Pretty good reading if you get the chance. I love her music.

bbnt said:
Melissa Etheridge has a book out. Pretty good reading if you get the chance. I love her music.

ahhh i didnt hear abt the book she has out dang -- i should get a copy cuz my gf LOVESSSSSSSSS Melissa Etheridge LOL -- whats the title of the book may i ask bbnt q

Yes I heard about Melissa Etheridge book, but I should have chance to read it. Thank you for your recommendation, BBNT. I don't care if she is lesbian, but I love to read BOOKS!! :thumb:

Yes My gf told me abt it and was surprise to hear abt her getting vow again? Am I wrong? OK, right..... :D Mmmmm, U know what I know about ME's book but never get copy. :D HINT!!!! :lol:

the_truth_is.jpg

"The Truth Is"

HAHAHAHAH BBNT WTG for melissa and her new partner, may they have happy yrs of success!

lilredridinhood said:
umm, bbnt.. if i couldn't read, how would i be able to comment anywhere on this site? :)

Someone is helping you

Yeah I was surprised that Melissa got married again. That is wonderful!! I saw the picture in star magazines ..awwww so beautiful couples I love wedding. They look so happy together. Hope they will be happy forever. Congraduation to Melissa and his new wife.

Back