Establishing a Deaf Team

DeafBiker4JC

Reaction score
Hi there~

If you are a deaf person looking to make money on the side or make a living from working at home, you've come to the right place!

I just wanted to introduce myself....My name is Heather Hill from Birmingham, AL. I'm a housewife and have been working with the team since 2005. …I began looking because I have been trying to find a job with no luck due to my disabilities. I love this because you can work around YOUR schedule. I love the fact that I can work my hours around my life, NOT my life around my hours. Most people work on average 2-3 hours a day. If you do have children, you can do this with your children right by your side.

Contact me for a personal presentation online, I am online from 8am to 10pm CST and will answer ANY questions you have!

Chat soon!!

Heather Hill
Marketing Executive
Creating a Better Life For my Family!
Ask Me How...Click on "Get more Info!"

Contact me by IM:
AOL- tykietotzie
MSN- heathergrizzlehill@hotmail.com

Re: Establishing a Deaf Team.

This is a work at home job, perfect for mothers and people who want to earn an extra income. We use toxin-free chemicals and we do inhome presentations to other people and help them convert their homes and we work to educate the general population about the dangers of chemicals in the homes. Please dont hestiate to drop a line at mailto:heather_shali@hotmail.com or IM me at tykietotzie! :dance2:

Disclaimer: We are in no way like Quixtar, Amway, or any of the other MLM companies!

I am very pleased at the response from this advertisement :applause:

Some of yall have emailed me to ask me why I keep putting in my address in the General Health Forum. It is because the posts are so broad, and some people would like to know more information. I have done lots of research regarding health because my mother has health problems up the wazoo so I have been researching to see what helps what ailment etc.

When I say I am establishing a deaf team, I am seeking people who are willing to take the time 5 hours a week out of their day to participate and be eduacted about how toxins affect us and we aren't aware. My goal is to eduacte the Deaf population about health and what to use instead of putting up with it for years like I did with my mirgaines and psorasis. The hearing world has plenty of communication channels such as the radio, TV, word of mouth while the Deaf world's communication is limited. It is our job as Deaf advocates to be educating our own people. We have plenty of political advocates but we do not have as many health advocates as we should and it saddens me.

If you feel you can put in 5 hours a week feel free to email me at heather_shali@hotmail.com and I will be more than happy to give you details.

~Heather Hill

Back