EnVision SL

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
anyone who have those EnVision SL on Vista? Or it's not working on Vista?

Hi. I have some problem with the EnVision SL because I need to download a netmeeting. where can I download a netmeeting. I have windows Vista. I have a hard time received a video call. what do I exactly need? so please contact me. thank you. bye

Work great with Win98. Not need Netmeeting.
Win XP and Vista.... you need download Netmeeting.
My Laptop has Win 2000. I never try EnVisison SL in my laptop because I do not like to add Netmeeting.

EnVision SL is no longer. They do not make any upgrade for Win XP or Visita.

Work great with Win98. Not need Netmeeting.
Win XP and Vista.... you need download Netmeeting.
My Laptop has Win 2000. I never try EnVisison SL in my laptop because I do not like to add Netmeeting.

EnVision SL is no longer. They do not make any upgrade for Win XP or Visita.

It works on Win98 because Win98 *already* has netmeeting installed by default.

EnvisionSL is still available - it does work on WinXP and it works on Vista with a little tweaking. Sorenson VRS

Doesn't work on my Vista with EnVision SL, and it sucks really. Viable Vision is the best one you can find.

I disliked SorensonSL . Last several years old, I used it to call Sorenson VP user in proxy number but now no longer to use proxy number in Sorenson SL when FCC rule ordered. That s bullshit!!

Viable Vision is better than Sorenson SL.

I disliked SorensonSL . Last several years old, I used it to call Sorenson VP user in proxy number but now no longer to use proxy number in Sorenson SL when FCC rule ordered. That s bullshit!!

Yeah, thats right - FCC ordered them not to use proxy numbers anymore, that sucks. But there is ALWAYS a way to make a call via anything. But best computer VP is Viable Vision and HOVRS VideoSign 2.5 but I suggest to wait for VideoSign 3.0, where it will be better than ever ;)

Yeah, thats right - FCC ordered them not to use proxy numbers anymore, that sucks. But there is ALWAYS a way to make a call via anything. But best computer VP is Viable Vision and HOVRS VideoSign 2.5 but I suggest to wait for VideoSign 3.0, where it will be better than ever ;)

Yeah!!! I will wait to get new 10-digital phone number soon. :D

One for work and one for home? :dunno:

yup one is for work and one is for my home cuz i dont want my att ppl calling me when i am at home or travel around. yes but i am not sure if i ll get one MVP or two. i havent made a decision yet.

yup one is for work and one is for my home cuz i dont want my att ppl calling me when i am at home or travel around. yes but i am not sure if i ll get one MVP or two. i havent made a decision yet.

Good move - if they can't provide you two - you have a good reason to give to them, and you can easily bribe them if they still can't give you a second one ;)

Been there!!!

Back