ECW sucks!!

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of that Triple H is the father of Vince McMahon's granddaughter? Stephanie McMahon is the mother.

Then get lost and no necessary to argue with true ECW fan, thats me! Now, I have 2 words for u, get lost!

Chill, dude. I am entitled to my own opinion. I know there are some fans who are very passion to ecw. I m just stating my own OPINION that i think ecw sucks. if you and other disagree with me then good for you :afro:

Did u watch ECW during 1990s?

No I did not because during that era I dont have tv cable so i am limited to nbc, abc, etc.. WWF used to air on nbc very saturdays so that where i get the chance to watch WWF and rent some old WWF DVD too.

When i said ecw sucks, i mean currrently ecw sucks because they have poor character development and lame plot line.

I just saw CM Punk - i got admit he's pretty cool character but other charcter like sandman WTF , is he retard or something ?? he keep on smashing beer can on his head geez.

No I did not because during that era I dont have tv cable so i am limited to nbc, abc, etc.. WWF used to air on nbc very saturdays so that where i get the chance to watch WWF and rent some old WWF DVD too.

When i said ecw sucks, i mean currrently ecw sucks because they have poor character development and lame plot line.

I just saw CM Punk - i got admit he's pretty cool character but other charcter like sandman WTF , is he retard or something ?? he keep on smashing beer can on his head geez.

Awww you're so sweet to mention about CM Punk. That's my godbaby. Thanks. :ty:

Yea I know about sandman kept smashing beer. Wondering what will CM Punk would come up when their time comes. :giggle:

Btw ... CM Punk WON this evening!
Clap-Hands.gif

U call some lame chartchers abt smash beer cans on head or any bs, they were coming from ECW 1990s -- stomp ground, hardcore battle underground in Philly, its ECW Arena!! Therefore, they arent lame, they are true hardcore wrestlers!!! ECW never put any cable, they did put local channel unless u live in Philly cuz its only show in Philly and NYC, not else till ECW getting stronger and become nationwide hardcore wrestling in late 1999/early 2000, then show ECW show in some area (maybe northeastern/central states) not all 50 states... In 2001, ECW bankrucptry... Overall, they arent lame chartchers, just true hardcore wrestlers from ECW orginial!!!!! U gotta watch some ECW DVDs under to WWE such as The Rise and Fall of ECW or Bloodsports ECW's most violent matches volume 1 or WWE's book abt The Rise and Fall of ECW, very interesting to read book, they talk abt many ECW wrestlers struggle with $$$ for longtime, also u will see big diffy between ECW orginial and new ECW under to WWE... I gotta admit with u I like ECW orginial better than new ECW, but new ECW isnt bad so far and they did brought back some hardcore wrestlers from ECW orginial such as Sabu, RVD, Sandman, Dreamer, and more plus some new wrestlers...

All I know CM Punk is future ECW wrestler and he will get ECW Hwt Champ shot in few months later!!! I cant wait to see CM Punk's new shirt release in few weeks later!!!!

Chill, dude. I am entitled to my own opinion. I know there are some fans who are very passion to ecw. I m just stating my own OPINION that i think ecw sucks. if you and other disagree with me then good for you :afro:

WWE.com announced there will be RAW vs SmackDown! vs ECW at Survivor Series on Nov 26 in Philly... I hope ECW will win the fucking match since ECW founded in Philly!!!! Fuck WWE!!!! ECW Rulz!!!!!

Awww you're so sweet to mention about CM Punk. That's my godbaby. Thanks. :ty:

Yea I know about sandman kept smashing beer. Wondering what will CM Punk would come up when their time comes. :giggle:

Btw ... CM Punk WON this evening!
Clap-Hands.gif

And CM Punk still undefeated from ECW, way to go, CM Punk!!! I cannot wait till his new shirt release in few weeks later!!!

And CM Punk still undefeated from ECW, way to go, CM Punk!!! I cannot wait till his new shirt release in few weeks later!!!

Did you see CM Punk was introduced to King Booker. He touched King Booker's belt few times and he said someday he'll get it. Whoa. haha

Did you see CM Punk was introduced to King Booker. He touched King Booker's belt few times and he said someday he'll get it. Whoa. haha

Yea, I saw that part, so will CM Punk take on King Booker someday for World Heavyweight Championship? I prefer he takes on Big Show (hopefully not) for ECW Heavyweight Championship so CM Punk can stay in ECW, not move to SD!

CM Punk vs Shannon, CM Won... he cannot stand Shannon Moore looking like a hypocrite...

Hey... why not make this thread bout WWE/ECW!!!

ECW doesn't suck, it's came back... you all ain't used to it...

ECW is good, maybe the crap plot lines yes... but it will improve...

The thing i hate... Paul Heyman robbed RVD from ECW title, giving it to bigshow... who is crap!

Sabu shall get it back

CM Punk vs Shannon, CM Won... he cannot stand Shannon Moore looking like a hypocrite...

Hey... why not make this thread bout WWE/ECW!!!

ECW doesn't suck, it's came back... you all ain't used to it...

ECW is good, maybe the crap plot lines yes... but it will improve...

The thing i hate... Paul Heyman robbed RVD from ECW title, giving it to bigshow... who is crap!

Sabu shall get it back

No, Heyman didnt robbed RVD to lose ECW Hwt Champ, it was WWE's storyline people's idea due to he busted some drugs at Ohio Highway on July 2nd, they drove to Philly for WWE Supershow and ECW on Sci Fi, so blame WWE storyline people, not Heyman...

I'm not sure if any of you are aware of that Triple H is the father of Vince McMahon's granddaughter? Stephanie McMahon is the mother.

yes but he is married to Stephanie MCMahon she is daughter of WWE chairman Vince McMahon but she also WWE women championship years ago before she met Triple she told radio about that and she & Triple got married and have wonderful daughter who born July 2006.

I respect ECW but I love WWE and I will never forgive the fans of ECW for insulting WWE wrestlers saying that they can't wrestle in One Night Stand 2005 and 2006. WWE proved them wrong by letting Cena kick Sabu's ass in Vengeance 2006 in an extreme rules lumberjack match. I expected the extreme elimination chamber match in December to Dismember to be dope but it was shittiest elimination chamber match of all time

Back