ECW sucks!!

lumbingmi

Reaction score
I dont know how any 1 can watch this trash wresting t.v show. Plotlines are horrible and characters are losers.

I dont know how any 1 can watch this trash wresting t.v show. Plotlines are horrible and characters are losers.

Then you don't know the whole story. Perhaps you don't watch all WWE events (including RAW, ofc) to catch up. Btw I believe CM Punk is a great wrestler.

Btw ... this thread should be under Misc ... Sports & Fitness instead Entertainment. There is some threads relating to wrestling if you're interesting to read it or even add if you want. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Are u insult true ECW fan? Thats me! They established in Philly where I live in... I dont care whats diffy between ECW orginial and new ECW under to WWE, but many ECW orginial wrestlers are came back to ECW such as Sabu, RVD, Dreamer, Sandman, and more... All I concern is TV ratings and Sci Fi is happy thats TV ratings are great! If u dont like then dont watch ECW!

EC F'N W rulz!!!!!

FUCK WWE!!!!!!

Then you don't know the whole story. Perhaps you don't watch all WWE events (including RAW, ofc) to catch up. Btw I believe CM Punk is a great wrestler.

Btw ... this thread should be under Misc ... Sports & Fitness instead Entertainment. There is some threads relating to wrestling if you're interesting to read it or even add if you want. Enjoy!

Yea, I gotta adreed with u abt CM Punk, he gonna great wrestler in someday and win ECW Hwt Champ in few months, not too soon...

Now abt WWE, I called sports cuz they are sports, not enterainment!

WWE announced today that they contracted renew to extension season of ECW on Sci Fi till around Dec 2007, therefore ECW arent losers like u said! If u dont like ECW then get lost and no need more argue with true ECW fan, thats me!

WWE announced today that they contracted renew to extension season of ECW on Sci Fi till around Dec 2007, therefore ECW arent losers like u said! If u dont like ECW then get lost and no need more argue with true ECW fan, thats me!

:wiggle: :h5: :wiggle:

ECW doesnt suck.Its Extreme Wrestling in other words some matches have NO RULES! Almost anything goes and you cant get disquilified.In ECW All you have to do is just show up,,and you can do anything you want!

ECW doesnt suck.Its Extreme Wrestling in other words some matches have NO RULES! Almost anything goes and you cant get disquilified.In ECW All you have to do is just show up,,and you can do anything you want!

Did u watch ECW in 1990s where they used hardcore match at underground in Philly? Its big diffy between old and new ECW!

I don't really care much for ECW..But I haven't really watched ECW that much. But I do like Sabu!! That is one high flying bad-ass & the move where he leaps off a chair on the top ropes & smashes people through the tables. That is very impressive & awesome!!

Are u insult true ECW fan? Thats me! They established in Philly where I live in... I dont care whats diffy between ECW orginial and new ECW under to WWE, but many ECW orginial wrestlers are came back to ECW such as Sabu, RVD, Dreamer, Sandman, and more... All I concern is TV ratings and Sci Fi is happy thats TV ratings are great! If u dont like then dont watch ECW!

EC F'N W rulz!!!!!

FUCK WWE!!!!!!

I don't really care much for ECW..But I haven't really watched ECW that much. But I do like Sabu!! That is one high flying bad-ass & the move where he leaps off a chair on the top ropes & smashes people through the tables. That is very impressive & awesome!!

Lately, Sabu still doing high flyer with chair and table, u should watch his action soon

LoL I have been..This year is the only year I ever watched ECW. I've always watched WWE. Of course before that WWF & WCW

Lately, Sabu still doing high flyer with chair and table, u should watch his action soon

Heres who i like to see CM Punk Face Mike Knox !! In ECW Extreme Rules Barbed wire Ring Match.Like this one
CJ_18.jpg

And CM Punk did do a match like that several years ago.

Heres who i like to see CM Punk Face Mike Knox !! In ECW Extreme Rules Barbed wire Ring Match.Like this one
CJ_18.jpg

Yes he has done alot of hardcores in past at least seven years. He even had split head and kept wrestling till he won in the past. Btw ... where did you get this pix because I don't think it's my godson in that picture here.

CJ_18.jpg

Knox? I rather see CM Punk vs Sandman or Dreamer cuz they are true ECW wrestlers while Knox not, ha...

I like Generation DX.... they always make me LOL when they do "Suck It" thingie..

Yea, DX always made fans to laugh!! I hope Triple H will beat up on McMahon at MSG on tmw night during RAW!! Then, DX beat The McMahons and Big Show up in Hell In A Cell Match at Unforgiven PPV!!!

I'm sure Triple H will, that is if everyone else can stay out of the match. But hardly ever happens that way. They need to get more DX members again. Then more of the real fun will begin LoL

Yea, DX always made fans to laugh!! I hope Triple H will beat up on McMahon at MSG on tmw night during RAW!! Then, DX beat The McMahons and Big Show up in Hell In A Cell Match at Unforgiven PPV!!!

Back