Economy matter to us?

zerodog

Reaction score
I just want open and want talk about that... just want share and see how not to be worry about it.

I am not worry but... nothing I can do for those people who lose their home, layoff from job and many thing has impact on families which it isn't fair...

I look over the Deaf Vlog that who explain and which its true due the house begin forcecloser and error of bank system and many thing.

I know it not only USA and it include world would fall everything... What you think and what are you planning now with your debt, budget and retirement?

For me, I would try target to get my debt lower before we are too late... I wonder how we can face if that happen us and being lay off.. what happen to us? Arresst for not being paid? Even people been search to find job but even lower pay and still not find job.. what else?

I just want open and want talk about that... just want share and see how not to be worry about it.

I am not worry but... nothing I can do for those people who lose their home, layoff from job and many thing has impact on families which it isn't fair...

I look over the Deaf Vlog that who explain and which its true due the house begin forcecloser and error of bank system and many thing.

I know it not only USA and it include world would fall everything... What you think and what are you planning now with your debt, budget and retirement?

For me, I would try target to get my debt lower before we are too late... I wonder how we can face if that happen us and being lay off.. what happen to us? Arresst for not being paid? Even people been search to find job but even lower pay and still not find job.. what else?

Amen! I am faithful and Trust Lord!

Back