Eating Hearing Aid Batteries

When you were a kid, did you eat hearing aid batteries?

• Total voters
D

Deaf258

When you were a kid, did you eat hearing aid batteries?

Not me.......Never did it. I can hardly imagine swallowing a size A battery.

No, I never ate any Batteries or Hearing aid Batteries... :)

Hell, no! U make it sound like it's commonplace--betcha its rare and usually by accident.

and you will be in deep trouble if acid leaks from the battery inside your body.

I never swallowed a hearing-aid battery, but I did toss one into the fire. It exploded and I got spanked for it... hehehe!

Last edited:
Haha, no! But I did chew up on my hearing aid only days after I wore for the first time. The volume was too high, I guess I didn't know to tell my parents it was bothering me - I was around six or seven at the time. :)

God, no. But I know of a kid that takes his hearing aids off on the bus home and chews on his ear molds! I suggested they give him gum as a substitute!

Something tells me that Deaf258 did chew HA batts? Jeez that's :crazy:

I never did it.

Oh, whatever! :P I did once when I was really little. I started wearing hearing aids when I was 8 months old. Steel admitted to eating one, too. So I thought to make this poll and thread.

Psst. I know some of you guys either forgot or denied eating one because it is a public poll. If it was private, the results would have been different. That's just my humble opinion. ;)

Oh jeez I forgot to vote! I just voted 'no'.

Deaf258 - how old were you when you ate your HA batts?

Back