Easy Way To View Avatar Photo Larger?

Jane B.

Is there a quick and easy way to get a large view of a photo that is in someone's avatar?

LoveBlue

For me, on an Apple laptop, I click on the avatar next to the post and can expand the pop-up box if I need to.

DeafDucky

I think the only way to make it even bigger than in the pop up box is to right click on the picture, select VIEW IMAGE then either CTL + mouse wheel or use the zoom feature on the browser and that will zoom in or out picture

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
When you create or change avatar, this is what the site said: "It is recommended that you use an image that is at least 200x200 pixels" That is around 50kb in size, we can't upload large photo size to be used as avatar.

Jane B.

I am not wanting to change other things; just on occasion see someone's else's avatar larger than what it is as a avatar.

Jane B.

I think the only way to make it even bigger than in the pop up box is to right click on the picture, select VIEW IMAGE then either CTL + mouse wheel or use the zoom feature on the browser and that will zoom in or out picture
Thank you! That did it for your latest duck. I think I still like the yellow one you used at one time the best.