Easier way to see who's online?

Hutt5asl

Reaction score
I'm kinda new here, but thought I'd throw this out... unless there's already been a discussion on it...

When I go to my profile, next to my name there is a little green "light" showing I'm online. Then if I click on any of my friends, I can see if their "light" is green or not; if they're online or not.

Can we see that little light IN the friends list, next to each picture, without having to click on each name individually to see who's online?

Just a suggestion... :P

Lots of us are invisible. The green light does not mean much.

don't know. don't care. cuz i'm daggone hungry :mad2:

I'm kinda new here, but thought I'd throw this out... unless there's already been a discussion on it...

When I go to my profile, next to my name there is a little green "light" showing I'm online. Then if I click on any of my friends, I can see if their "light" is green or not; if they're online or not.

Can we see that little light IN the friends list, next to each picture, without having to click on each name individually to see who's online?

Just a suggestion... :P

the green light will not show green if the member is invisible. if you want to know if a friend is online and they use the invisible option, send them a PM and ask.

It is not a possible suggestion -- but what botts said, most of us, including myself are invisble members ---- you can always suspect if they are online by their recent posts. :cool2:

I never really pay much attention to who's online or not.

If I want to say something to them, I'll just send them a PM or IM them on AIM (if they have a screen name). If they don't respond, then I can assume they're away or can't talk. So, I don't dwell on it. :)

Same here, I don't really pay attention to ADers if they are online or not, but if you want to know if someone was online, then look at the bottom of the AllDeaf forum.

Back