Earmold color selection

It doesn't take them long to run through a quick screening to compare key frequencies with your previous test. And less expensive for your insurance company, too. Sometimes the problem is with your HA's, dirt on the microphones or something.

It doesn't take them long to run through a quick screening to compare key frequencies with your previous test. And less expensive for your insurance company, too. Sometimes the problem is with your HA's, dirt on the microphones or something.
this! I had an issue like that except there was wax on the microphones too *oh well, it's just a $35 checkup LOL*

The earmold for the Phonak Naida. (first generation) I sometimes wear in my unimplanted ear. I asked for clear with a little blue and blue sparkles.
I don’t wear it often because I have no real hearing in that ear except for 100dB at 500hz

Attachments

• D0237447-9E31-4EE4-9303-3A80C12852FB.jpeg
    D0237447-9E31-4EE4-9303-3A80C12852FB.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 5
I had a color ear mold and it didn't last me long, they said that the color earmold does not hold together good as well as the white ear mold ( without the color) I had a blue was, kind of disappointed that it didn't last as long as I wanted it. But they did warn me.

Oh just an update here, I get my ear mould in less than 8 hours.
It is currently 2am for me but I keep getting bouts of feeling sick as I am really scared.
Also I am worried about a slight pain (inner right ear) I have had in burst for about 4 days do I need to tell the audiologist tomorrow about this when I see them?

Oh just an update here, I get my ear mould in less than 8 hours.
It is currently 2am for me but I keep getting bouts of feeling sick as I am really scared.
Also I am worried about a slight pain (inner right ear) I have had in burst for about 4 days do I need to tell the audiologist tomorrow about this when I see them?
Yes, you need to tell your audiologist and PCP or ENT. This is like asking if you should tell a doctor that you accidentally cut off a finger.

Ok well I will make sure I tell them :) only 2 hours left before I have to be at the hospital.
Is there any other last minute suggestions or questions I need to ask.
It has been a little while since I have used aids and first time with ear moulds

Back