EagleCherokee63 said I saved her Life

PePe LePew

Reaction score
I sent an Instant Message to EagleCherokee in my Aim and she said I saved her life which the man on the motorcycle nearly hit her, which the guy could have hurt her or kill her either way, but I beeped Eagle and I saved her life from gettin' run over by a motorcycle guy...

EagleCherokee you are lucky I saved your life and you can tell your story here what happen that night winks HUGS:hug:

God was watching over Eaglecherokee

Oh wow... God saved her life then that good.
jesus%20south%20park.JPG

No, it was the Spaghetti Monster that saved her. It was His Noodly Appendages that saved her. Ramen!

good thing god was active that night to save her life through person like pepe lepew

whew

I sent an Instant Message to EagleCherokee in my Aim and she said I saved her life which the man on the motorcycle nearly hit her, which the guy could have hurt her or kill her either way, but I beeped Eagle and I saved her life from gettin' run over by a motorcycle guy...

EagleCherokee you are lucky I saved your life and you can tell your story here what happen that night winks HUGS:hug:

u mean u viberate her and make her pay attention while she was walking??

Thanks PePe LePew!!!!

I was very lucky not to be in an accident and I am very thankful for PePe LePew saving my life through Sidekick II by using text message. I was driving into the convenience stop for a quick snack. At the same time, PePe LePew text message to me when I looked down to response and turned off my car engine. When I looked up at the front of my car and there was a Harley Davidson motorcycle just passed by my front car on the sidewalk in a high
speed! It was a pretty loud motorcycle when I felt the vibration in my car.
I was so shocked when that happened to me. If she would not have text
message me and it is very possible I could either get hurt or be killed by
hitting me from the motorcycle. The motorcyclist was supposed to be behind
my car for the traffic. When a manager heard the noise and immediately came out of the store and checked on us. He was pretty mad about the motorcycle went by on the sidewalk which not supposed to do that. A manager was really shaking and smoking when I saw him standing outside. I am so thankful to God that I stayed in my car when PePe LePew text message me. God was protecting me for me to stay in the car at that time. It was really miracle what God has done to me so good!!! I was crying and little shaking when that happened to me. When I paged to PePe LePew that she saved my life! She thought I was teasing her and told her no I was really serious about it! She was shocked when I told her that.

Wow you are lucky to be alive. I am happy that you are okay. Thank for your friend to save your life, EagleC.

Oh yeah! I was with Eaglecherokee at convience store at late night past weekend. I was in her car and waited for her to get out of her car but she talked to someone on her pager but somehow the motocycle gvvvoooy on wrong sidewalk where she supposes to get out of her car and walked to the store but GOD did protect her to stay in car while someone talked her on pager. We noticed the motorcycle ran over wrong sidekick! I can see this happened!

Wow, amazing, you must be her guidance angel then ;)

That's good..u were lucky! :)

Back