EagleCherokee63 said I saved her Life

I was very lucky not to be in an accident and I am very thankful for PePe LePew saving my life through Sidekick II by using text message. I was driving into the convenience stop for a quick snack. At the same time, PePe LePew text message to me when I looked down to response and turned off my car engine. When I looked up at the front of my car and there was a Harley Davidson motorcycle just passed by my front car on the sidewalk in a high
speed! It was a pretty loud motorcycle when I felt the vibration in my car.
I was so shocked when that happened to me. If she would not have text
message me and it is very possible I could either get hurt or be killed by
hitting me from the motorcycle. The motorcyclist was supposed to be behind
my car for the traffic. When a manager heard the noise and immediately came out of the store and checked on us. He was pretty mad about the motorcycle went by on the sidewalk which not supposed to do that. A manager was really shaking and smoking when I saw him standing outside. I am so thankful to God that I stayed in my car when PePe LePew text message me. God was protecting me for me to stay in the car at that time. It was really miracle what God has done to me so good!!! I was crying and little shaking when that happened to me. When I paged to PePe LePew that she saved my life! She thought I was teasing her and told her no I was really serious about it! She was shocked when I told her that.

Hey girl!

Wow, u are very lucky ! ! ! Angels protected you from happened ! Praise the Lord....

By the way, How are ya ? Hope everything is well with ya lately... u still do in scrapebook ? heh ? I bet u do! !

Ttyl

M-:afro:

What a happy safe ending the night went huh? Seems so to me that PePe LePew was your guidance angel that night. ;) She saved your life, and even the other person's life as well.

Hey girl!

Wow, u are very lucky ! ! ! Angels protected you from happened ! Praise the Lord....

By the way, How are ya ? Hope everything is well with ya lately... u still do in scrapebook ? heh ? I bet u do! !

Ttyl

M-:afro:

HOWDY!!! I missed you alot! Yea, I am aw! Amen! Praise the Lord! I am doing fine and got new a job only part time. Yes, Sometime I use scarpbook but now no time so got a job now. BIG HUGS! Love in Christ SIS!!

:ty: :angel: :h5: :ily: ;)

What a happy safe ending the night went huh? Seems so to me that PePe LePew was your guidance angel that night. ;) She saved your life, and even the other person's life as well.

Yes, it was night about 8 45 or 9 pm. Wonderful! PePe LePew is!!

Wow! It's unbelievable. I am glad that you are safe. I hate that when it happens etc... It is totally unfair for some drivers to drive too fast without thinking themselves.

wow!!! it blessing! good thing that ur good friend protect u! wow! it shocked me

I know that feeling.

I had been nearly hit by a car a couple of times in my life lol, but most recent was at Gally in Oct, I was at a house party off campus and one of my friend was leaving, I was going to leave with her, but I couldn't because I had just brought a drink and didnt want to waste it (they charge alot for a drink) anyway also my friend was going to another house party. So she left, but after a few min i decided to throw out my drink cuz i didnt want any more (I was pretty buzzed) and then i walked back to campus, as walk past the gate, a car was speeding on campus and went over the curb and crashed into a tree, the car was about a meter or 2 aaway from me, and it shocked me, it made me realize that if i had left with the friend only a few moment earlier before I orginally left, I would probably had been hit. It was scary and to say it had knocked the buzz out of me lol. The driver had been drinking when he crashed, the dps could smell alcohol on his breath, DC cops came, I had to stay for statement then they let me go.

I know that feeling for near death.

Glad to hear that you are okay and safe, and glad to know u have a good friend to help an angel watch over your shoulder.

Back