Dunkin Donut employee refused to serve officer

I noticed that outcry is divided between conservatives and liberals.

--__ I've noticed that as well and I have to agree with you there!

Conservatives - "I'm boycotting DD until idiot worker fired and give free coffee and donuts to police officers and military".

--No one should be denied services anyways, regardless of sex/race/religion etc.

Liberal - " *Shrugs* - let look at police brutality and can't help the police officers because they failed to restore the community"

--Some officers are bad and some are good. Unfortunately, the bad will always ruin it for the good. As they say, it only takes one to fu.ck it up for others/everyone you know? :(..

I set my boundary and I know situation at DD is wrong, but I don't want associate with conservatives - I stay out of crazy wingnut that spammed on FB and attacked customers who gave positive feedback about food at DD so conservatives scream at them and call them as anti-police and don't dial 911, some conservatives hope that customers who love DD got robbed or victim of crime.

--Yup. Exactly true. Bashing someone for doing something good and the other company(ies) don't like it? Screw them!!

A lot of attack on FB, what's awful and yes, DD deleted a lot of posts on FB.

--Of course they'll delete the posts so only positive stuff show on their account! Could you imagine if they we're not able to delete the bad posts? Lol. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

DD issued apology to both of police officers but conservatives said that's not enough so DD ignore them anyway.

--I don't believe in someone saying sorry or giving an apology. The way I look at it: Shouldn't of done it in the first place, to place an inquiry of apologies afterwards. Lol dumb companies, especially DD! Always going with the highest bidder so to speak, hehehe! :giggle:

The employee is not the owner...he was hired to service customers. and if he were my employee...I'd kick his ass to the curb.....As far as "Black Lives Matter
...all Lives Matter...

--I agree. I would so kick his friggin ass as far as I possibly could legally do, hehehe!! :laugh2:.. And, all lifes matter. I hate prejudice people. Such waste of lifes if you are one..

This is really stupid and immature....It's happened to me when I went to Church's Chicken in a mainly black neighborhood. I was out that way and it was Lunch time....I stood in line with all black customers....and was ignored, the clerk would call the person behind me and leave me standing there....

Was I pissed?...Yes...But I was determined to get my Chicken for lunch...:giggle:...and I finally did when I stood up for myself and said..."I'm next line line!"

--You seem like your oblivious to the fact that if they we're ignoring you and waiting on other "black" customers, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something to your food. If I was in your position there, I would of had enough common sense to not give them my money, and mostly, not even eat their nasty black food. But, thats me. I think first. I don't think with food on the mind like some peoples do these days, haha! :laugh2:

The Chicken was good and yeah, I'll go back one day.

--Lol. Chicken was good? Ehh. I've been in your position before. I went to a black area neighborhood to get some chicken. I ordered a huge order with something like 55 chicken wings and some 45 drums and then I said, I don't want it because you singled me out and gave me a nasty attitude. Before I made them waste their time making food on me, they let me wait 25 minutes in line and told me to stand on the side while they wait on the other black customers first. When they treated me like that, I'm not hungry now but I'll order anyways and make them go out of their way for me, and then cancel it and all I bought was a 75 cent pack of gum, compared to what my price was, 78 $. :) Oh, how I love to stir up a Hornets nest sometimes, hehe! :laugh2:

--I don't believe in someone saying sorry or giving an apology. The way I look at it: Shouldn't of done it in the first place, to place an inquiry of apologies afterwards. Lol dumb companies, especially DD! Always going with the highest bidder so to speak, hehehe! :giggle:

--Lol. Chicken was good? Ehh. I've been in your position before. I went to a black area neighborhood to get some chicken. I ordered a huge order with something like 55 chicken wings and some 45 drums and then I said, I don't want it because you singled me out and gave me a nasty attitude. Before I made them waste their time making food on me, they let me wait 25 minutes in line and told me to stand on the side while they wait on the other black customers first. When they treated me like that, I'm not hungry now but I'll order anyways and make them go out of their way for me, and then cancel it and all I bought was a 75 cent pack of gum, compared to what my price was, 78 $. :) Oh, how I love to stir up a Hornets nest sometimes, hehe! :laugh2:

I am gonna call you on that! I don't believe you did that. First of all, before they even start getting your order prepared, they would take your money first. Only place that would get you food first then pay before you leave would be those where you sit down like Denny's.

From now on, everything you say I would take with grain of salt.

I've seen some Church's Chicken in mostly white neighborhoods in the south.

Just in old communities that most houses built before 80s.

Many of old communities shift to majority black neighborhood as many white people flee from area to new area - thanks to new blockbusting version called racial shift.

Chicken's Church hasn't expand to new area, unlike KFC did.

I am gonna call you on that! I don't believe you did that. First of all, before they even start getting your order prepared, they would take your money first. Only place that would get you food first then pay before you leave would be those where you sit down like Denny's.

From now on, everything you say I would take with grain of salt.

Your acting like all restaurants /gas stations with chicken stores in them /side lines etc are all the same. Maybe in your part of the world, they do that, but in my part of the world, they don't do that so your actually demonstrating to me how unknowledgable you are of this world. Lol. Your so, so SOOO naive to think every place is the same. You made my day. I really needed a good laugh. Thanks buddy! :) :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Oh, and please, be my guest and take it with a grain of salt. I don't need to prove nothing to you or anyone. I'm simply sharing my experience, heh! :wave:

Everyone's experience differs. Who said every place is the same? Secretblend's post is right, it all depends on how you order your food you wanted. If not satisfied, there is manager to talk to to get it straighten out.

Your acting like all restaurants /gas stations with chicken stores in them /side lines etc are all the same. Maybe in your part of the world, they do that, but in my part of the world, they don't do that so your actually demonstrating to me how unknowledgable you are of this world. Lol. Your so, so SOOO naive to think every place is the same. You made my day. I really needed a good laugh. Thanks buddy! :) :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Oh, and please, be my guest and take it with a grain of salt. I don't need to prove nothing to you or anyone. I'm simply sharing my experience, heh! :wave:

They been around quite a while. Never heard of them till I moved to Texas so I'm sure the reason is location.

Yeah we don't have a lot chain restaurants in down town , the city tried to keep them out but we have a couple down town now. I like BBQ chicken and would love to see that in my city .

Everyone's experience differs. Who said every place is the same? Secretblend's post is right, it all depends on how you order your food you wanted. If not satisfied, there is manager to talk to to get it straighten out.

Oh I totally understand. But then again, what if the manager sided with the employees? It seems sometimes we are doomed regardless of the situation..

Sad world live in we.. :(

I don't have Church's Chicken around here either. Just KFC, and Popeye's is starting to come into the area.

Doesn't matter that Church's was in an all-black neighborhood...I was their customer...a paying customer, So I feel I was deserving of service too. no mater if ur black, white, green or purple! If a blk. person went to a food restaurant and was denied service then it's racist.

This happen to some friends of mine in NH , the husband was Black and the wife White , they were traveling with their band and stopped to and was refused serve . They were well known blues singers and people paid money to see them . The restaurant could had made money , some people love to sit at same the table a well known person ate.

I sure wish you would use black print that color is so hard read comfortably . I can't read it .

What happen to job training? They are not existing anymore.

Walmart has job training about how deal with customers and police officers - they instruct you to get manager to deal with them, not you.

I sure wish you would use black print that color is so hard read comfortably . I can't read it .

I am very sorry for writing in bright colours! I just have a habit of writing in nice colours. I write in them because I like to use everything at my disposal. It's a shame to not see things being used when they are there to be used in the first place!

Again, forgive me and I do apologize again for writing in bright colours. I will no longer write in bright colours. I will write in dark colours!

Thanks and I'm sorry "whatdidyousay".

Megatronicatron,

I liked your post #56, it was a very nice post :ty:

We have an Olive Garden around here, my husband and dad especially like it. I like it too but can't have any "tomato-anything" at the moment so Italian and Mexican-American <as well as places like Thai, with the curries, though I love curry> are out for me. If I go to Olive Garden now then I get salad <no dressings- no acid> and a chicken dish.

When were South, in Tennessee, Carolinas, we saw some Church's and Popeyes places; didn't eat there because I don't eat fried food. We do have Popeye's here, too.

so far as the police and guns in the restaurant, I personally don't see any issue with it for myself and am fine with it. This is because my privilege allows me a history of a different experience.

I-can- see why some people of color would be worried given the history in this country<U.S.>.

Back