Dunkin Donut employee refused to serve officer

I wonder what happened to the employee? Nothing?

Different people find different things funny

Afterall comedy is the hardest scripts to write and acts to perform because of that very reason..
Meh
So a cop got tossed a curv ball...ok. ok
Not the end of rhe world...
Really

Dunkin Donut is not doing very good and have to close a lot of stores , this sure is not going to help them when they need all the business they can get. So in a way this could do more harm if police and their families
decides to boycott DD.

Dunkin Donut is not doing very good and have to close a lot of stores , this sure is not going to help them when they need all the business they can get. So in a way this could do more harm if police and their families
decides to boycott DD.

Over the actions of one employee,
Damn
Get a grip...

Have you forgotten this has happened couple of times already elsewhere? Even if it is a joke, where does it stop?

Meh...

Really...
How many dunkin dos are there?
How many times and in how many locations has this world ending event occured?

Different people find different things funny

Afterall comedy is the hardest scripts to write and acts to perform because of that very reason..
Meh
So a cop got tossed a curv ball...ok. ok
Not the end of rhe world...
Really
Donut shop employees are hired to be courteous and friendly, and get your order right and fast, not be stand-up comics, especially with people they don't know.

decides to boycott DD.

In here, DD is very successful business and they are expanding.

I prefer KK but one of KK shop is in rough area.

That's not good but it isn't first time for employees not getting fired for outrageous statement.

When I worked at Walmart, one of employee called me "dumb and mute" because he said that I didn't know about where to work on and can't talk so he said that he didn't understand why Walmart hired me. I became extremely disappointed and told to manager so she told me that she will take care of situation but she didn't. After payday in 2 weeks, he quitted the job due to low pay and blamed on me.

I can't deal with idiots anymore. :mad:

Donut shop employees are hired to be courteous and friendly, and get your order right and fast, not be stand-up comics, especially with people they don't know.

And especially with the police , there is a lot bad feelings toward them right now so how was he to know this a joke or not.

Do you get that DD is doing very poorly they can't afford any bad press right now !

I get it....besides...if they are doin tha bady,..
Any publicity is good publicity.

How many dd empkoyees did this, and in how many locations?

Back