Duggars Family... When Will It End?

Iowa woman accused of blackmailing TLC show
Iowa woman accused of blackmailing TLC show - KATV Channel 7 - The Spirit of Arkansas:

DAVENPORT, Iowa (AP) - An Iowa woman has been arrested in a blackmail plot for allegedly trying to get Discovery Communications Inc. to cancel the TLC show "19 Kids and Counting" or pay her $10,000.

The woman is accused of threatening to release photos of a cast member in "apparently intimate situations" to a magazine.

Teresa Hunt, of Bettendorf, is charged in U.S. District Court in Davenport with one count of extortion.

According to an affidavit, Hunt sent a letter in January to the parent company of TLC describing a musician and providing details of an affair with a show cast member. The program is about a family with 19 children.

Hunt was arrested Feb. 1. There is no telephone listing for her. A call to her attorney, Jack Dusthimer (DUST'-tuh--muhr) wasn't returned Monday.

That not smart!!!!

I know the heartbreak of finding your baby doesn't have a heartbeat anymore, I've been there.

Still ... 19 kids. I can't fathom that idea in my house.

At least she honors, loves and respect life. I'd rather see somebody in a loving capacity for having children than a person who loves abortion or insist on having multiple abortions.

Back