droid razr

posts from hell

Reaction score
Very nice....

I'm on it posting at my brothers work. Its pretty sweet.

What do you guys thinker of the Droid razr?? I think its much more comfortable. Than an iPhone.

"More comfortable" in what way? Easier to use, lighter weight, what? I saw the commercials for it and thought it looked like an amazing piece of technology.

I played around with it in a Verizon store. It made me realize how freakishly small my hands are.....

I can tell you guys that --- If I was to get a phone again.. It'll be the Droid Razr.

And... What the commerical says about it learning what you do... Very factual. It's also easy to teach it what you want it to do.

With that profile, I was concerned about it vibrating.. And it did well. I was impressed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9yisLa4ao]Droid Razr "Payload" - Verizon Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a1C740LVRw[/ame]

I was going to get one but Siri told me not too. *shrug*

I am sure that it is a nice phone, but Verizon is pretty much the most expensive carrier. It has a lot of great features, but no phone is worth paying more in phone bills if you don't have to.

I have one little BIG problem with the Razr............you can't remove the battery.

I played with one yesterday at verizon, and honestly couldnt feel a $200 difference between it and my bionic.

If you are wanting a new phone, hold out for the Galaxy Nexus or Nexus Prime (or whatever the h*ll they end up calling it). The phone is sweet and it will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

I played with my brother in law's phone, and for the short amount of time I had it in my hand, it seemed pretty friggin' sweet. If I were on Verizon, I'd definitely be getting this phone.

I have one little BIG problem with the Razr............you can't remove the battery.

I played with one yesterday at verizon, and honestly couldnt feel a $200 difference between it and my bionic.

If you are wanting a new phone, hold out for the Galaxy Nexus or Nexus Prime (or whatever the h*ll they end up calling it). The phone is sweet and it will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

I agree. That is what I will be getting when I can upgrade. I am on my 5thway Motorola Droid 2. I will never buy another Motorola phone again. I do like Samsung.

I agree. That is what I will be getting when I can upgrade. I am on my 5thway Motorola Droid 2. I will never buy another Motorola phone again. I do like Samsung.

Im thinking of saving some money up and buying the nexus/prime once it comes out and selling my bionic.I was trying to hold out for the prime BUT my og droid was on its last leg

I just got this phone and I love it! I have to be honest, I am keeping my blackberry curve as it is my morning alarm clock and the vibration always wakes me up, even better than my sonic clock as I have it on my leg in a large elastic wrap and I can't do that with the wire on the sonic, plus I have horrible nightmares of being in hospital with it for some reason... oh well, that's another topic.

I love my new phone!

For some reason, I want to go play with this phone at the Verizon store. I may do this when I go to the city on the 27th. They have 4G in Ft. Smith I am told.

However, I don't know if I would ever give up on iPhone. I have iPhone 4 and I LOVE it.

Back