Drive thru

I think it's a "Taco Bell' thing. I love Taco Bell, but the one near my home gets something wrong nearly every time I go through the drive-thru. I know it's not because of me, it's them, because they were doing this long before my hearing loss started :laugh2:

It's funny you guys mentioning Sonic. We don't have them where I live, but I see a million ads for them on TV, so when we passed one on vacation in Fl last year, we went. I could not hear a doggone thing from the squak box (the order box, it was all like squak squak squak to me) and got an order that was not quite what I tried to order. I still don't know if it was because of my (then-unknown) hearing, or if the lady on the other end was hearing squak :lol: too!

LOL..it's totally a 'Taco Bell' thing...same here where I live...I've gotten the wrong order a couple of times...you would think I would check my bag to see if everything is in there...and teh WORST thing for me is when they forget to give me my 'straw'...lol..I know, ridiculous, but if it's not a bottle, I want a straw...

Back