Drinking Urine is Good for Your Health!

I will pass too.

Come think of it, if we have no choice like we are lock in somewhere for days, waiting for help (no water or food), I would rather have blood instead of pee.

Pls stay on the topic. This thread isn't about poop. :ty:

Bad news...the thread has turned into a topic about blood.

This thread is getting grosser by the min. LOL!

This urine thread has become very popular. I once saw a fellow drink his own warm glass of urine on the tube. I nearly lost my lunch. That's gross.

Here you can swallow mine if you like:

urine%20cup.jpeg

This urine thread has become very popular. I once saw a fellow drink his own warm glass of urine on the tube. I nearly lost my lunch. That's gross.

Here you can swallow mine if you like:

urine%20cup.jpeg

Has it improve your lifestyle after drinking your own urinal?

good for health??? oh f88k no! ekkkkkk it was not recommeded for everyone! it has something chemical that is not for blood work or body work..

good for health??? oh f88k no! ekkkkkk it was not recommeded for everyone! it has something chemical that is not for blood work or body work..

Go back to page 1 in this thread and read carefully. Drinking Urine does have positive health benefits.

urine on yourself is actually on a first aid routine for jellyfish stings!

urine on yourself is actually on a first aid routine for jellyfish stings!

Lol. I remember one scene from "Lost" where a fat guy accidentally step on urchin then korean guy told him that he has to pee on fat guy's feet to heal the wound. Fat guy wouldn't allow it happen ha.

lumbingmi's thread is so SICK!!!! I refuse to drink it. No thank! I don't think it's good for health. :roll:

And if you're so fussy about pee, try rubbing your cum onto your skin. Notice how softer it feels afterward?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with exploration. The author of this thread is NOT suggesting that you drink your urine immediately.

Think of it as trying a drug for the first time. Try it and if you don't like it, just don't do it again.

I agree with AD'ers. I am with Brother truck, Defee, and everyone.

Brad, I don't care if you think we are closed-mind. You are closed-mind our feeling. It obvious you already experience with drink your own PEEING.

lumbingmi, I am not buying your SHIT Website! I will ask my doctor the question. You already drink your pee and eat a POOP.

:iobarf:

Back