Dream about your girl or man

illustrator

Reaction score
Did you have a crazy dream about your girl or man who you been dating, not that long time?

I have crazy dream and can't stop think of girl. Since I have been date her for month. I am try to be patient and not try to scare her away about what I did dream...

I guess, I am doing right thing.

Two nights ago, I had a dream about my ex from long time ago. But it was really nothing, just seeing where he lives in now and how he is doing, etc... I have never dreamt about my recent ex though.

I'm dream about my close friend (man) since I was lil girl and I want be marry him until now I reazlie that he's not my type. thank god, I'm not going marry him! sometime my dream is not true

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
I'm dream about my close friend (man) since I was lil girl and I want be marry him until now I reazlie that he's not my type. thank god, I'm not going marry him! sometime my dream is not true

who is the man you wanna him?? :naughty:

blah

sometimes I dream about my ex :shock: sometimes dreams doesn't mean to be true but sometimes it will be true :eek:

yeaa i always dreaming this guy i had once fell in love with.. but i am still in love with him! :shock:.. sheesh sucks to know that i m still in love him.. i m trying to get over him, but seemed i couldnt...

Few times, I had few strange dreams about first time to have a sex with some mysterious girl (different girl in each dream). :| I can't see their damn face. :o

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Few times, I had few strange dreams about first time to have a sex with some mysterious girl (different girl in each dream). :| I can't see their damn face. :o

:laugh2: me either, I was too shy first time having sex close my eye all the time couldn't see her face!

I've dreamed of my boyfriend having sex with the girl he used to like. Way before he dated me. God, It's sooo annoying. I never like this girl anyways. She looks like a man! uh oh!!! :jaw:

I wanna BITCH SLAP HER! :slap:

OH yes yes, I used have "astral sex" with several ppl (most i know who and one with blank face). really annoying me big time. because i was not prepare to do it like slow and start with foreplay. but astral sex as "sex dream" is much different from our time. Hope I don't doing over and over.

ive had my share of astral meetings and dreaming of the same person all the time -- have had dreams involving a woman with NO face make me wonder who who but :dunno: oh well -- maybe 1 day it will tell me who who she is dang

Back