Dow Jone will hit 13,000 pts?

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
Dow Jone is approach hit 13,000 pts anytime. Will ever hit next 14,000pts?. I look at chart that keep continue climb higher. It is hard to said will ever hit over 14,000 pts. Wait see this fall and what will happen. Here Jone Dow chart
fsscr076.jpg

153 points today.......darn not past 13,000 points. Next week could be reach 13K.

I smell inflation big time! I'm seeing people willing to spend $43 on an item on ebay thats worth $1.50 at the thrifty bargain store near my home.

Richard

Is this a trick question or what? Of course it will reach 14,000 at some point in time unless the economic system totally collapses. That is a real possibility that cannot be discounted given the staggering debt this county continues to support.

Hello there, I wonder how many people here know about investment products. I am not selling anything to you but want to know more about investments that you usually trust. Hope you do not mind sharing this with me. I am much keen in investments and do my homework on this.

Hello there, I wonder how many people here know about investment products. I am not selling anything to you but want to know more about investments that you usually trust. Hope you do not mind sharing this with me. I am much keen in investments and do my homework on this.

I do study and analysis stocks. Mostly is Forex. I am curious...have you hear or know about Forex?.

Dow Jone is approach hit 13,000 pts anytime. Will ever hit next 14,000pts?. I look at chart that keep continue climb higher. It is hard to said will ever hit over 14,000 pts. Wait see this fall and what will happen. Here Jone Dow chart
fsscr076.jpg

soon hit 14,000 maybe this week. My forecast is minor wrong. not this fall instead summer time.....darn but close good enough anyway

I do study and analysis stocks. Mostly is Forex. I am curious...have you hear or know about Forex?.

I am also curious in investments and Forex. Why do you choose Forex over others? Low in risk? Easy to understand? Please PM me if you like to discuss with me personally. I don't mind if you prefer posting openly. :deal:

I am also curious in investments and Forex. Why do you choose Forex over others? Low in risk? Easy to understand? Please PM me if you like to discuss with me personally. I don't mind if you prefer posting openly. :deal:

Reason I choose Forex cause there is 24 hours trades. Not like others stocks like Dow Jones run only 7 or 8 hours then closed. Forex have variable choose from high to low risk by use leverages like 50:1(highest) to 400:1(lowest).

Is this a trick question or what? Of course it will reach 14,000 at some point in time unless the economic system totally collapses. That is a real possibility that cannot be discounted given the staggering debt this county continues to support.

and don't forget that the American dollar is still declining in value.

Reason I choose Forex cause there is 24 hours trades. Not like others stocks like Dow Jones run only 7 or 8 hours then closed. Forex have variable choose from high to low risk by use leverages like 50:1(highest) to 400:1(lowest).

Which currency are you into? Do you mind sharing your personal experience with Forex? How did you handle this? Are you deaf or hearing? As deaf, I wonder how I can handle with Forex investment. Please give me some pointers. Thank you.:ty:

Which currency are you into? Do you mind sharing your personal experience with Forex? How did you handle this? Are you deaf or hearing? As deaf, I wonder how I can handle with Forex investment. Please give me some pointers. Thank you.:ty:

I am deaf. I use platform trades. Here link FX Solutions - Simplified Forex Trading with Premier Forex Trading System demo for free 30 days trail. I recommend start with demo(fake money). That what I start learn use demo and studies. I been Forex trader near two and half years.

when did you first go into real forex investment? thanks for sharing this link for me to explore more and further. i noticed on volume of stocks... is it important factor?

Notable on this recent decline. What is its cause?

Probably because of the growing debt and printing more dollar bills. The more you print, the more potential to cause harm to the value of the American dollar.

Probably because of the growing debt and printing more dollar bills. The more you print, the more potential to cause harm to the value of the American dollar.

plus too many foreclosure mortgages in the past year. give bad subprime loans.

plus too many foreclosure mortgages in the past year. give bad subprime loans.

The real estate market is starting to suffer in several states. People were already being warned about this for years but did they listen? No, they didn't.

The bubble can't grow any bigger than it has for the last 30 years. In fact, for these who are paying mortages, you should look up in your agreements and more to make sure you aren't going to pay for it. If there's going to be a huge plunge, it means your mortage rate will skyrocket forcing many houses into foreclosure.

Ok,what is your personal opinion on unit trust investment? i had tried it before but decided to withdraw it earlier. :giggle:

Back