Dork

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
I hate how the word "dork" is popular and said too many times. It really REALLY annoys me! what the HELL is a dork ......its not positive and its bordering on offensive.

Dork is really something of a harmless insult. In most cases, "dork" is better than "stupid".

Of course, it would also depend on how that word is used. If it was from a friend to a friend, it's not to be taken offensively. If it's from a person who is always figuratively speaking, it's also not to be taken seriously. If it's from a person who's really mean, then it's likely that it is like saying "stupid". We use it here from time to time and it's usually for a chuckle. So... don't be a dork! ;)

i used to tease one of my daughters and call her a dork
so she looked it up and dork means a whale's penis

bbnt said:
i used to tease one of my daughters and call her a dork
so she looked it up and dork means a whale's penis
Where did she get "whale's penis"? I looked it up and it means "penis". However, the verb form of dork means to have sex. In that case, ladies... wanna dork me? ;)

LOL.. You guys made me laugh... I looke it up... It didnt said Penis.. It said Dick.. and Slang meaning for dork was Nerd...

I haven't heard of that word in ages, it's been quite a long time since I have heard anyone said that near me....

^Angel^ said:
I haven't heard of that word in ages, it's been quite a long time since I have heard anyone said that near me....

Angel your a dork

VamPyroX said:
Dork is really something of a harmless insult. In most cases, "dork" is better than "stupid".

Of course, it would also depend on how that word is used. If it was from a friend to a friend, it's not to be taken offensively. If it's from a person who is always figuratively speaking, it's also not to be taken seriously. If it's from a person who's really mean, then it's likely that it is like saying "stupid". We use it here from time to time and it's usually for a chuckle. So... don't be a dork! ;)

Teenager kids use the phase alot when they were about 13 to 15 years old. I do not see them to saying much now.

This thread is a dork!!*giggling*

BabyPhat, you owe me, the dork, a bellyshot. I still remmy ya ;)

strokin' your nice bump betwix the tiny valle, with my dork, til your tiny dork max out with inner fireworks.

Hmm....

At least the word dork is not as bad as retarded. It irriates me when someone uses retarded. Lindsay Lohan uses that a lot in her interviews and it s degrading.

Sometimes I do saying "Oh damn you, Really?? r u dork?" to my hubby! ((chuckles)) He knows ain't hurting his feelings.. Just lauff'n at me..
I used to be say that to him.. *rolls my eyes up*... oh my my... Why you're trying to be "TIM ALLEN"?? anything determinded POWER and TURBO stuff. He nodded.. why not? He likes to teasing me being act up.. Of course, He is totally DORK.. Ha ha..

If trying offense to anyone, U're DORK.. that very bad offense.. Don't say.. Just be nice word otherwise where manners? Used to be friend many years.. whatever you can funny joke r u dork.. unless make sure not person get feel down or wha..ever.. Ahead of time.

My girlfriend called me a dork recently. I told her that the word ‘dork’ means a whale’s penis, and I thanked her for the compliment. :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
My girlfriend called me a dork recently. I told her that the word ‘dork’ means a whale’s penis, and I thanked her for the compliment. :mrgreen:
RRRRIIIGGGHTTT....

Well, I never said that I’m hung like a whale, just that my girlfriend seems to think so. I think I’ll keep her. :mrgreen:

Um?

:ugh2:

[is the topic of conversation, whee! what an unique day!]
Guess I am not exactly a good candidate for a poster girl for "DORK" when I lack in one important organ vital to obtain the title of "dork"...

It is like a girl calling herself a "princess".... I call myself a "dork" because I aim to be opposite of the so-called typical teenage girl... and the nickname stuck on me ever since. And I like it because it is simple and funny way to call myself "stupid". When I am doing something silly, people would shower me with "DORKS" and couple laughs there and here so i think the vulgar definition of "dork" has lost its power and it becomes a common used word.

A lot of offensive words have lost its power. "Bitch", "******/a", "Motherf**ker" and the list goes on. Everybody says it. Even on public networks, lightly offensive words are voiced out, esp "bitch"... interesting.

[EDITED: um, the "N" word is bleeped out with asterisks yet you don't bleep out other offensive words? BITCH is an offensive word for women. So... what is the difference? It is degrading word for women because if we don't serve the men properly, we get slapped silly with BITCH... what about HONKY? What about CHINKA/CHINAMAN/YELLOW? REDSKIN? WETBACK? Hmm? They all are racial slurs. Why opting one out of all? If you want to be PC *politically correct*, then you gotta go ALL way otherwise, a hypocrite fairy hangs above your head.]

Last edited:
LinuxGold said:
This thread is a dork!!*giggling*

BabyPhat, you owe me, the dork, a bellyshot. I still remmy ya ;)

strokin' your nice bump betwix the tiny valle, with my dork, til your tiny dork max out with inner fireworks.

Hmm....

Oh no you remembered!!!

I used called Dork as Nerd in past.. now I learn more about "dork" :roll:

Back