Door Bell amplifier

chris1231992

Reaction score
Hi

I live in a block of flats where I cant hear the doorbell. It is a telephone wired into the door and I cant get at any wires so the products I have found so far are useless as I cant install/wire them.

I am hoping there is a product which can amplify the phones ring just by sitting next to it. Maybe the device would hear the ring of the phone and then communicate with another device in my living room that then flashes a light etc. There is a mains plug I could plug the device into by the phone so it doesnt have to be battery operated.

Thanks

Chris

Hi

I live in a block of flats where I cant hear the doorbell. It is a telephone wired into the door and I cant get at any wires so the products I have found so far are useless as I cant install/wire them.

I am hoping there is a product which can amplify the phones ring just by sitting next to it. Maybe the device would hear the ring of the phone and then communicate with another device in my living room that then flashes a light etc. There is a mains plug I could plug the device into by the phone so it doesn't have to be battery operated.

Thanks

Chris

If we knew what country you are in it might help to be able to suggest something that is available there.

Hi

I am hoping there is a product which can amplify the phones ring just by sitting next to it. Maybe the device would hear the ring of the phone and then communicate with another device in my living room that then flashes a light etc. There is a mains plug I could plug the device into by the phone so it doesnt have to be battery operated.

Thanks

Chris
Maybe something here would work. https://www.connevans.co.uk/catalogue/199/Ring-indicators---visual-and-audible

Back