Donate hearing aids

Brookie

Reaction score
What do people do with their old hearing aids?

Does anyone donate them?

I want to donate but do not know where to.

I asked my audiologist if I can Donate my old aids and he told me they can not accept mine as they are to out of date. I only got them in 2016 so how can they be out of date?
I have the second ones on the image.
So they are still advertising my hearing aids for sale.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-40-34.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-21-06-40-34.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 7
I asked my audiologist if I can Donate my old aids and he told me they can not accept mine as they are to out of date. I only got them in 2016 so how can they be out of date?
I have the second ones on the image.
So they are still advertising my hearing aids for sale.

He’s wrong. 3rd world countries would live to have them - as well as low income people in well-to-countries.
Contact the Starkey Foundation. They take used HAs and redistribute them to people in need.

I shall look into donation as I have no use for them once I get my new ones.
Thank you and I am going to try find somewhere to send them. I would rather Donate than throw away.

I don't even know if mine would benefit someone else, i have so may issues, i would love to donate them, but i don't want to give someone something that has got a possible fault,
next time i see my audiologist i shall ask them best thing to do since i will have no use for them.
What do you guys do with any old batteries?

Hi friends I am from Bangladesh a highly populated but poor country ! I have read many of your status and willingliless to donate your old hearing aids. Which is certainly a good idea to help the poor ones . If you don,t mind I recommend you to donate your old hearing aids to Bangladeshi disadvanted people . I am also a boy of lossing profound hearing loss in my one year .so I can also do better for others ! If you have any discussion to me then mail me sazzzadbba2014@gmail.com
Thanks a lot of all you !!

What do people do with their old hearing aids?

Does anyone donate them?

I want to donate but do not know where to.

Hi friends I am from Bangladesh a highly populated but poor country ! I have read many of your status and willingliless to donate your old hearing aids. Which is certainly a good idea to help the poor ones . If you don,t mind I recommend you to donate your old hearing aids to Bangladeshi disadvanted people . I am also a boy of lossing profound hearing loss in my one year .so I can also do better for others ! If you have any discussion to me then mail me sazzzadbba2014@gmail.com
Thanks a lot of all you !!

I managed to donate my old aids, 32 plus batteries and a couple of the pipe cleaners and a tough case. Even though at my last appointment I got told they could not do much. This appointment they took everything willing and I am pleased that I was able to give back something that may help others. :)
Makes me feel better knowing that I did some one some where some good at some point :)

Back