Does anyone want to sign with me?

SarahParke

Reaction score
Hi so I was wondering if anyone would like to sign with me. I am Deaf since I was born. If you would like to Skype just message me or send your username on here.

I would LOVE to!!! I am not fluent but I am trying to learn and I would love the chance to Skype with someone! My username is izzy4ever333

Hi guys I'm 27 years old from nyc I am a female who has been learning asl on my own with some help from a deaf friend and a page I follow. I use the app glide and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.
My glide I.d is OYT ARHN

11902252_1612636132353005_2603574696934463518_n.jpg

Hi so I was wondering if anyone would like to sign with me. I am Deaf since I was born. If you would like to Skype just message me or send your username on here.
Not sure how to give my Skype information, it's under my cell. Maybe you can help me? I'm hard of hearing, taking ASL first year. I need to practice.

Hello Sarah, I would be more than happy, I'm trying to self teach my self and I'm a beginner, do you think you would be up for it? If so add me on Skype, my name there is mangacapoeira

Adriano.

Hello Sarah, I would be more than happy, I'm trying to self teach my self and I'm a beginner, do you think you would be up for it? If so add me on Skype, my name there is mangacapoeira

Adriano.
Adriano, I'm Teri Skype me @ blackcat12577 I'm an ASL student, hard of hearing

Hi guys I'm 27 years old from nyc I am a female who has been learning asl on my own with some help from a deaf friend and a page I follow. I use the app glide and if you would like to sign with me and gain a new friend , I'm all for it.
My glide I.d is OYT ARHN
Hi! I'm Teri. SKYPE me @ blackcat12577

still looking?

Hey, my name's April. If you're still looking for people to skype, my username is april.lemos and I'm looking for new friends to practice with and learn more from.

Hi, I'm learning ASL in school. It's my second year and I really like it, so I was hoping to make some friends so that I could practice and learn more. I'd love to skype with you!

I'm looking for people to skype with, too! I'm not deaf, but I'm learning ASL and would love to practice

Hey, my name's April. If you're still looking for people to skype, my username is april.lemos and I'm looking for new friends to practice with and learn more from.

I'm looking for people to skype with, too! I'm not deaf, but I'm learning ASL and would love to practice

There are several April Lemos. Can you add me? blackcat12577

I'd live to Skype with you. I learned some ASL in college and am out of practice, but I really want to brush up on it. My skype is lavergnejn.

Hey I am HOH. I will be completely deaf soon though. I need major practice with my ASL since I will have to use it to communicate fully soon. My skype is bryce.denham if you would like to skype :)

My glide I.d is OYT ARHN

Hello i would like to sign with you. My name is Arii short for Arielle. Im 26 and i and HoH/deaf. My glide is MLG ARPJ

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back