Does Anyone Use Psychic Services?

Hello,

Apologies if this post isn't allowed or is frowned upon... I just wanted to find out if anyone uses/is interested in psychic services such as telephone, text, email readings at all?

I work for a psychic service operator and we have been asked recently if we offer services that are tailored for the deaf community or people who are HoH. I want to find out what the general consensus is surrounding psychics and whether anyone would use the services if they were available. Would you prefer to use a text service or would a telephone service be preferred?

Many thanks,

Wendy

Bear

I would prefer face to face if I were to use a psychic service of any kind. I have to admit I am very skeptical of psychics in general. I would be curious enough though to see what one had to say. It would be very hard to convince me that it was a true reading or whatever it was that I was doing because a lot of the information that I have seen psychics give to their clients is information that can be gleaned from a little digging.

I would prefer face to face if I were to use a psychic service of any kind. I have to admit I am very skeptical of psychics in general. I would be curious enough though to see what one had to say. It would be very hard to convince me that it was a true reading or whatever it was that I was doing because a lot of the information that I have seen psychics give to their clients is information that can be gleaned from a little digging.
Thanks for your reply.

I do understand there is a lot of skepticism from people surrounding psychics and how true a reading from one can be.

Why would you prefer a face-to-face psychic service? So you wouldn't consider using a telephone or text service for a psychic reading at all?

Hello,

Apologies if this post isn't allowed or is frowned upon... I just wanted to find out if anyone uses/is interested in psychic services such as telephone, text, email readings at all?

I work for a psychic service operator and we have been asked recently if we offer services that are tailored for the deaf community or people who are HoH. I want to find out what the general consensus is surrounding psychics and whether anyone would use the services if they were available. Would you prefer to use a text service or would a telephone service be preferred?

Many thanks,

Wendy
Shouldn't the service operators already know the answer to these questions? ;)

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk