Does Anyone else think Dating is the worst?

bitner90

Reaction score
I don't know about any of you but i've been a single woman for 4 years. I'm also divorced and I find it seriously hard to trust commit and even date other people. People seem so abnormal when wanting to date, they either want to have relations right away or want to get married like yesterday. I sometimes feel like i'm doomed to be single forever. Don't get me wrong i'm desprite by any means but it really gets old always being the 5th wheel wondering if there is someone I can be friends with and a love interest. Dating is so awkward! If you meet someone online its creepy, but seems like everyone is taken and when they aren't they are boring. #singlehearingchickrant

Don't worry it like...
People seem so abnormal when wanting to date, they either want to have relations right away or want to get married like yesterday.
That for me and I am young man...

I feels like it hard to get that "special" person as I feels like people who are interested in others are "shopping" for people as if they were to be a new PC... :(

you can count me as well.. I too feel that well. I think its just best to stay single that way you dont have to worry about anything.

I believe if you just "ease it" then it will be easier to allow for the "right" relationship to take haul. As I still believe there are "right" people it just take time and experience to find them. :)

I believe if you just "ease it" then it will be easier to allow for the "right" relationship to take haul. As I still believe there are "right" people it just take time and experience to find them. :)
Perhaps you are right. I am just not looking right now... if it happens it will happen if it dont, I ain't gonna sweat it! :D

take my advice.. don't ever meet some1 out of nowhere.. happened to me.. he said he will give me the best night of my life and he took me to a crappy motel room 5 mins after going in there I freaked out told him to take me back to starbucks coffee and never saw him again.. yep he realized I was not ready to hook up and yes people start saying I want to hook up be careful and don't give in till he is patient with what u want to do and good luck :)

Dating is awkward no matter the age...Been there myself...I've never "dated" online tho'..but it seems the fad these days....and I may get some critical answers when I do say this....As a deaf lady, meeting hearing men?...They tried to take advantage every time on the 1st date. Some deaf men do too...but it's mainly hearing men....Here's some advise I was given by an old friend:...Marry your "best friend"...someone you have many things in common with...get along good with...I was also given a Book...(LOL)...titled "Understanding Men"...which I never read!...All in all...wishing you luck in finding the "right" one.

I haven't dated in over 3/4 years now. I wished I had known that being single was the answer and I didnt really need anyone :razz:

I don't know about any of you but i've been a single woman for 4 years. I'm also divorced and I find it seriously hard to trust commit and even date other people. People seem so abnormal when wanting to date, they either want to have relations right away or want to get married like yesterday. I sometimes feel like i'm doomed to be single forever. Don't get me wrong i'm desprite by any means but it really gets old always being the 5th wheel wondering if there is someone I can be friends with and a love interest. Dating is so awkward! If you meet someone online its creepy, but seems like everyone is taken and when they aren't they are boring. #singlehearingchickrant
I definitely feel your point also i went though lot dating and seem most of them after my money

I don't think love is overrated at all. Its complicated by lots of variables. For instance, I have never had girlfriend that truly valued me more than anything else mammalion in her world. If she was to have a goldfish well it starts getting into the maybe zone on a true scale. So love is on that kind of sliding scale.

I have lots of love for women and accept that the scale works that way. Knowing that it works that way helps me keep the right limit on my heart. Not trying to be cynical or anything mean either. It is a mine field out there and loving is careful business.

So where is all the people saying Goodonya it isn't so! I really don't rate between the goldfish and the parakeet in my sweeties pecking order of real value!
Just don't test it please. Spare yourself the pain.

So where is all the people saying Goodonya it isn't so! I really don't rate between the goldfish and the parakeet in my sweeties pecking order of real value!

I got a feeling you have it ass backwards. LOL

Too late. Lol

Back