Does ada can helping against adult families?

Dono

Reaction score
Hi there, I've never learned much about ADA because i knew the few ones can against doctor office to request the interpreter by pay themselves and of course, consider on the job which is a part of discrimination issue. There's a long-term situation that my family refuse me to go my own living. But in fact, i was not too intelligent to defend my rights at that time but i was like an curious person and doesn't prefer to threaten at them. So in some years passes, the other family who were my mother and few siblings are reunion with my family after they are stopped to visit us, since the time when i upset over my family about independent and stresses my mentality but i didn't know how to obtain the resources to help the independent plans or wasn't good to communication due to deep skills but after this one, now my English is quite so improve at some. Unfortunate i do not have any proofs if they are planning soon to against me for legal issue as i thought it would be federal matters because i'm in paranoid now. At the point, i am curious about the ADA what it will protect me to against any relatives and anonymous people that relative work with when i told my family about the people names, personals (really a lot) and interpreter agencies. Since i caught some persons' facial expressions turns out oddness to me and believe my information tries to shared others before realized my families became unusual behaviors right now. This is because of a deaf relative that i am alone living with families. My friend recommends me to find any deaf support to help against adult families include single parent that might help to lose my documents (SSI, Birth cerf., etc.). So i came here to help to find resources. There is a long story why i can't live with parent, but i lived with grandmother and a relative because of opposites other families and i was worrying if i could be move out right away before it get happen. Please help...

Last edited:
see www.ada.gov

love your family no matter what

Hi there, I've never learned much about ADA because i knew the few ones can against doctor office to request the interpreter by pay themselves and of course, consider on the job which is a part of discrimination issue. There's a long-term situation that my family refuse me to go my own living. But in fact, i was not too intelligent to defend my rights at that time but i was like an curious person and doesn't prefer to threaten at them. So in some years passes, the other family who were my mother and few siblings are reunion with my family after they are stopped to visit us, since the time when i upset over my family about independent and stresses my mentality but i didn't know how to obtain the resources to help the independent plans or wasn't good to communication due to deep skills but after this one, now my English is quite so improve at some. Unfortunate i do not have any proofs if they are planning soon to against me for legal issue as i thought it would be federal matters because i'm in paranoid now. At the point, i am curious about the ADA what it will protect me to against any relatives and anonymous people that relative work with when i told my family about the people names, personals (really a lot) and interpreter agencies. Since i caught some persons' facial expressions turns out oddness to me and believe my information tries to shared others before realized my families became unusual behaviors right now. This is because of a deaf relative that i am alone living with families. My friend recommends me to find any deaf support to help against adult families include single parent that might help to lose my documents (SSI, Birth cerf., etc.). So i came here to help to find resources. There is a long story why i can't live with parent, but i lived with grandmother and a relative because of opposites other families and i was worrying if i could be move out right away before it get happen. Please help...

see www.ada.gov

love your family no matter what

I'd assume i would love them but after the years I've heard what relatives mentioned about my mother that includes disrespecting her mother (the one lived with me) and experiencing domestic violence. This is actually confusing now while families became hostile against me after realizing their facial expressions goes wrong.

Last edited:
Back