Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you eat while on AD?

My name is Bottesini, and I confess, I do eat while on AD.

Right now though I am only drinking Diet Coke. :)

I just got back from Deaf Happy Hour. On the way home, I stopped by Taco Bell and got a cheesy double beef burrito, then stopped by McDonalds and got a McDouble and small fries.

Apparently, they decided to change the price of the double cheeseburger from $1 to $1.19 each. What's the McDouble? Well, the double cheeseburger has 2 beef patties and 2 slices of cheese and the McDouble has 2 beef patties and 1 slice of cheese. That's the difference. I guess they were hoping that people would accidentally order the double cheeseburger and end up paying 19 cents more. When millions of people make that mistake each day, that's $190,000 extra for McDonalds. In one year, that's $69,350,000 a year for McDonalds! :eek:

Wow. That is really nice. :)
Yeah, that's one thing I like about this apartment. The manager makes an effort to meet people and encourage them to come meet each other.

What they serve alternates every month. They have waffles and omelets. Last month was waffles. Two months ago was omelets. Next month will be waffles. :)

Of course!

I went to my parents earlier today and had some BBQ pork sandwiches. An hour ago, I had a cheesy double beef burrito & a big taste taco from Taco Bell... and a double stack & crispy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. *burps*

YUM! :)

Bacon & eggs on toast with pepsi again today while I'm on AD

Are you kidding me? I drink a shot of *whiskey* everytime someone posts something hilarious! LOL But I avoid the heavy food stuff - not gonna ruin my bod like that! :shock:

Drinking Lime Diet Pepsi while I find out what went on overnight on AD.:D

Eating 3 big sliced pizzas and drinking some Pepsi while on AD

AD isn't making me hungry, but I am eating my lunch right now while reading:

samyang ramen (kr brand) with leftover chickens from dinner.

2mwtrlv.jpg

13minutes later..
TADAAAA! It's.. gone!.
(Joker reference)
nxm239.jpg

I just had lunch at Which Wich... delicious! Now, I'm eating some New York Cheesecake Hershey Kisses. :)

Back