Do You Want To Protect Yourself From Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im curious what is unclear for you in these statements?

1). you are always where ever you are.
2) your lifes in your hands, no one elses
3) the police are always minutes away when seconds count. each second is someone getting shot. or stabbed, or raped or (you choose favorite bad end)
4) the best defense against being defenseless is to be offensive, (your dead anyway...go for it)
6) arm yourself, and know how and when to use it

now
im well aware english is obviously not you first language...and i know how proficient in sign you are...but

oh
and
thank you

I'm not talking about these. I'm talking about previous post. Look at #13, 18,19,40 and 47. Lot of untruths in them. With the way you use so called "facts" you should run for office!

Which proves the point that banning "assault weapons" won't stop the killings.
You will never stop murder, it started with Cain and Able and will continue until long after we are gone. So your okay with 100 people being taken out, rather than lets say under 20 just to use a smaller number. The fact that a ban on assault weapons in Australia in 1996, has resulted in not one mass murder with more than 11 victims (and that was by fire) proves that it does.

I'm not talking about these. I'm talking about previous post. Look at #13, 18,19,40 and 47. Lot of untruths in them. With the way you use so called "facts" you should run for office!

what untruths?
if your going to claim something then state it...

further....
yes its you who were talking about those. hence your slander.

you stated i wanted the gunman to enter the club whereas you wanted to keep them outside...

that is a lie a bald faced one on your part.

thus i provided what i actually did state and actually do want.

and for those who can read English my statements are very very clear.

so how can you get from my statements that according to your slander i want the gunmen inside?

you also posted slander by stating this about me.

Your past history is making sense to me now, get the victims at a disadvantage and then do what you want to them.

this is a falsehood. and a bald faced lie.

my line of work, has me teaching and instructing people how NOT to be a victim, i wouldn't get paid and have a living if as according to you i want bad people to get the victims at a disadvantage and then do what they want to them...

again i myself and others here understand and know english for you is problematic and difficult. (thats ok, its a tough language)
thats why we are holding your hand...

Are you oppose to public pensions?
Not at all, I am opposed to public pensions that pay the person 95 or 100% of their "base pay" and then allow them to continue working in the public sector all the while receiving their pension. Definition of retirement: the action or fact of leaving one's job and ceasing to work. In CA we have double and triple dippers who have retired from not one, but two and are now working at their third job for the state or city. One lady who lives next door from a friend of mine "retired from her job at the city on Friday receiving 102% of her "base pay" and then went to work on Monday doing her old job, for her old salary as a private contractor. She basically got a 102% pay raise over the weekend. She didn't have to worry about medical because she got lifetime medical with her "retirement"

for someone who excels at slander such as yourself its rather rich for you to lash out at falsehoods...
nonetheless.

which falsehoods have i posted?

was there not an armed police officer present in orlando at pulse nightclub?
did this police officer engage the gunman in a firefight?

did the metal detectors present at the club stop the gunman from entering?

those are questions of course for you to answer

Yes,THERE WAS ONE and he traded fire with the shooter, but according to the Orlando chief of police, the other security people at the Pulse were unarmed. THERE WERE NO METAL DETECTORS AT THE DOORS, Since you seem to have gotten your facts mixed up I capitalized it so you might finally get it thru your head.

what untruths?

further....

you stated i wanted the gunman to enter the club whereas you wanted to keep them outside...

so how can you get from my statements that according to your slander i want the gunmen inside?

my line of work, has me teaching and instructing people how NOT to be a victim, i wouldn't get paid and have a living if as according to you i want bad people to get the victims at a disadvantage and then do what they want to them...

again i myself and others here understand and know english for you is problematic and difficult. (thats ok, its a tough language)

Yes,THERE WAS ONE and he traded fire with the shooter, but according to the Orlando chief of police, the other security people at the Pulse were unarmed. THERE WERE NO METAL DETECTORS AT THE DOORS, Since you seem to have gotten your facts mixed up I capitalized it so you might finally get it thru your head.

i got my info from the same source you did th emedia...

now
you can claim what i viewed as falshoods or as not fully confirmed info in early reporting.
what ever suits your fancy.
moving on...

yes as you admit there was one armed police officer who engaged the gunman in a fire fight.

indeed
and i keep asking how that turned out?

i also will ask if an armed cop couldn't stop the gunman from entering why do you think metal detectors could?

what untruths?

as for slander i ask you to cease it...
thank you

what untruths?

further....

Since you too seem to be a person who needs their hand held and lead them through this, I will do what is needed. As to untruths I have already posted them several times and you seem to have a vision problem that keeps you from being able to read them. So I will repeat a couple of them one last time: first according to the Orlando chief of police: there was one off duty cop and he engaged Mateen, two, there were no metal detectors at the door, third, the other security at the Pulse were unarmed.

What I have said is that every soft targets should have metal detectors at the doors and armed security or off duty cops at the doors.

Yes, your right on this one. I have said the best thing to do is catch them at the door and you have said time and again the metal detectors at the door didn't work and you need armed civilians inside to engage the shooter. I actually think arming the security at the Pulse would of perhaps sent Mateen to a different venue. Witnesses at the Pulse said there were a lot of security on the floor.

I read english just fine. Have been doing it since first grade.

Here is a copy of one of your post:

Here is my statement:

Make it like airport security and have armed guards or off duty cops at all entrances and all patrons have to pass through metal detectors before entering. I would not want to be someplace with many, many people with guns when one person starts shooting and everyone else opens up. There would probably be a lot of collateral damage by these "good samaritans."

Here is your reply:

if you want that there is always a place in the pen for you..

why anyone living in a free society would want to turn into what you describe is beyond me...

i guess
fear does that to someone

rather then defend yourself, its

put everyone under armed guard
nuts

..."sign will s

Since you too seem to be a person who needs their hand held and lead them through this, I will do what is needed. As to untruths I have already posted them several times and you seem to have a vision problem that keeps you from being able to read them.

are you referring to the untruths you posted about me? this exaclty?

Your past history is making sense to me now, get the victims at a disadvantage and then do what you want to them.

this is a serious accusation. that should not be taken lightly.
you should at the very least apologize for such lies!!
then again ..
meh

So I will repeat a couple of them one last time: first according to the Orlando chief of police: there was one off duty cop and he engaged Mateen,

that is correct. no place have i stated otherwise.
thus no need for you to repeat it like a good wee parrot...

two, there were no metal detectors at the door, third, the other security at the Pulse were unarmed.

indeed.
and how would having a metal dictator stop the gunman who just blasted his way in past an armed cop who engaged him?

since metal dictators is one thing you call for along with posting armed guards at every door throughout the nation....(roll eyes)

thus i have to ask...

What I have said is that every soft targets should have metal detectors at the doors and armed security or off duty cops at the doors.

that is the vast majority every premises in the nation....

now...
thats nuts!!!!

Yes, your right on this one. I have said the best thing to do is catch them at the door

well we disagree here
i prefer the to get them before they get to the door...but to each their own...

and you have said time and again the metal detectors at the door didn't work and you need armed civilians inside to engage the shooter.

no.
i stated both having an armed cop present who engaged the gunman in a firefight prior to him entering did not work.
having metal dictators is irrelevant at that point since he just shot his way past a cop.....
you are aware metal dictators are not magical devices.
they cant stop you in your tracks
they cant even stop you...
(mmmmm, i guess your not)
they are nice toys, to have...but since the killer just blasted his way in, those toys are useless as unarmed people are being slaughtered.

I actually think arming the security at the Pulse would of perhaps sent Mateen to a different venue. Witnesses at the Pulse said there were a lot of security on the floor.

allot of good it did them...

I read english just fine. Have been doing it since first grade.

considering what difficulties youve had understanding not just my posts on here but others..
it doesn't show well
anyway
im sure you can do it far better in sign

Last edited:
Now that they have been brought out in the open you seem to be getting defensive.

not at all
i keep asking you to cease your slander and have provided you statements of it...
you can ignore what you stated
all cool

Not at all, I am opposed to public pensions that pay the person 95 or 100% of their "base pay" and then allow them to continue working in the public sector all the while receiving their pension. Definition of retirement: the action or fact of leaving one's job and ceasing to work. In CA we have double and triple dippers who have retired from not one, but two and are now working at their third job for the state or city. One lady who lives next door from a friend of mine "retired from her job at the city on Friday receiving 102% of her "base pay" and then went to work on Monday doing her old job, for her old salary as a private contractor. She basically got a 102% pay raise over the weekend. She didn't have to worry about medical because she got lifetime medical with her "retirement"

Oh wow, that's awful and some states have same issues.

For US military, if you work for 20 years so you can retire with 50% of pay base, but I need Reba to confirm if it is correct.

i got my info from the same source you did th emedia...

now
you can claim what i viewed as falshoods or as not fully confirmed info in early reporting.
what ever suits your fancy.
moving on...

yes as you admit there was one armed police officer who engaged the gunman in a fire fight.

indeed
and i keep asking how that turned out?

i also will ask if an armed cop couldn't stop the gunman from entering why do you think metal detectors could?

#1, Use up to date info.

#2. There was one armed off duty police officer, who did in fact engage the shooter. I have never disagreed that there was gunfire exchanged with the shooter, but there was only one since all the other security at the club were unarmed.

#3. I guess your talking about metal detectors at the door. Since you have resorted to your mind reading again, I guess that is what your asking.

As I have said time and again, there were NO METAL DETECTORS AT THE DOORS! When I proposed making soft targets like airport security and have armed off duty police and metal detectors at the door you came back with this response:

why anyone living in a free society would want to turn into what you describe is beyond me...

i guess

nuts

I have no problem with defending myself, but the last thing I want to do is go someplace where it's like the wild west with customers or patrons opening up with a shooter in a crowded place. I want the shooter STOPPED BEFORE HE GETS INSIDE THE BUILDING!

Oh wow, that's awful and some states have same issues.

For US military, if you work for 20 years so you can retire with 50% of pay base, but I need Reba to confirm if it is correct.

New York State and New York City gives their police officers 100% of there base pay, but that is after working I believe 30 years and being 62 years old. Since they top out at about $70 grand that's okay with me. In CA, Highway patrol make 100 grand a year after their probationary period and many cities pay the same and they can retire with 95% once their numbers (age and years of service) hit 80. Problem here is they can load up their "base pay" to inflate their retirement and also cash in sick time, personal days, vacation, etc. This is only the cops, the firemen and other state workers have similar retirements. As I said the state is bankrupt and will be for years to come.

#1, Use up to date info.

sure

#2. There was one armed off duty police officer, who did in fact engage the shooter. I have never disagreed that there was gunfire exchanged with the shooter, but there was only one since all the other security at the club were unarmed.

again the wee parrot.
we have never disagreed on this point.

#3. I guess your talking about metal detectors at the door. Since you have resorted to your mind reading again, I guess that is what your asking.
if not at the door where would you have them put? down the street?

As I have said time and again, there were NO METAL DETECTORS AT THE DOORS!

indeed.
and would those stop a gunmen who just blasted his way past a cop?

When I proposed making soft targets like airport security and have armed off duty police and metal detectors at the door you came back with this response:

you consider airports soft targets?
the last one i went through was prety well armed...

i guess

nuts
yep i stated such...(picks nose flings bugger at your face..)

I have no problem with defending myself, but the last thing I want to do is go someplace where it's like the wild west with customers or patrons opening up with a shooter in a crowded place. I want the shooter STOPPED BEFORE HE GETS INSIDE THE BUILDING!

how will you defend yourself while being unarmed?
against an armed dedicated attacker?

not at all
i keep asking you to cease your slander and have provided you statements of it...
you can ignore what you stated
all cool

As I said: I have gone back and posted what you have said in past replies and shown it wasn't slander. You can't slander someone when you post what they have written.

You will never stop murder, it started with Cain and Able and will continue until long after we are gone.
Right. So banning specific firearms won't make a difference in the hearts of men.

So your okay with 100 people being taken out, rather than lets say under 20 just to use a smaller number.
I never posted any such thing. I'm not "okay" with any number of people being murdered.

The fact that a ban on assault weapons in Australia in 1996, has resulted in not one mass murder with more than 11 victims (and that was by fire) proves that it does.
So, you are the one who is "okay" with mass murder as long as it's not by gun and is no more than 11 victims. :hmm:

Not to mention, being "okay" with removing the potential victims' right to not become a victim.

. . .

Maybe it's your Canuck English (just kidding). :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back