Do you try to earn money online?

These are some other method which require some initial time and effort.
  1. To start an e-commerce website.
  2. Affiliate business.
  3. Website / blog Flipping business.
  4. Advertising Network (Ad Network).
  5. Drop Shipping business.
  6. Web design & App development business.
  7. Blogging business
  8. Web hosting reselling business
  9. Start Trading Forex Online
  10. Joint Venture Brokering

People who win regularly on sports bets typically are professional gamblers, even if they don’t call themselves that. They spend a lot of time researching their sport - usually specializing in only one sport, at least during its season. For example I make bets on football, all info I usually check on https://777score.co.uk/

There are ways where some can go into resell or freelance work as well. Buy a product in bulk and resell it on a safe website for said item. Or make items and sell them, like on Etsy.

I'm a freelance digital artist myself where I make income through commissioned work by individual buyers, not companies, but maybe some day. I mainly work on illustrations and comics. Websites such as upwork, are pretty good for that. For artist, writers, editors, etc.

Bear

Well I dont know about making money online but I do make *money* in other ways. I earn gift cards by using www.mypoints.com and they do send gift cards. It takes a couple of weeks to get them but once you've got enough points up and order what you want to receive. I also use Ibotta as a coupon app on my phone and I do earn money for my purchases. I also use the Walmart Savings Catcher and I do earn money back for that. There is InboxDollars as well, on this app you probably wont earn the money fast but you do build it up over time. None of these are get rich quick schemes and you wont make a ton of money at them but they do help. I use my points for Christmas gifts.

Chase

Premium Member
I've worked at home about eight years editing short stories and novels online. I was a high school English teacher six years and worked thirteen years teaching college English before going totally deaf.

Do you try to earn money online? What ways do you know?
You can sell stuff online in the online classifieds. To start this it requires finding good useable stuff people throw out in the trash, for example furniture, bicycles, etc. Clean up the stuff you find, take a good digital photo of it and put it on your local city online FREE classifieds. Learn to fix up bicycles and furniture refinishing. Find out when garbage days are in the nicer neighbourhoods, check out apartment complex at the end of the month when people are moving out, they'll be throwing out stuff they can't take to their next home. Don't overprice your items, check online and see what others are selling a similar item for and make yours a dollar less. Don't have to use the telephone with this method, you can email people who are interested in buying your stuff.

AlleyCat

Find out when garbage days are in the nicer neighbourhoods, check out apartment complex at the end of the month when people are moving out, they'll be throwing out stuff they can't take to their next home.
Just a word of advice: this is illegal in many areas. Some will net just a citation but some areas will get you a pillow and mattress for the night at your local friendly jail. Seems ridiculous when it’s unwanted goods, but still.

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk