Do you think parents should have the right to tattoo their kids?

Do you think parents should have the right to tattoo their kids?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Short answer is no, should wait until turn to 18.

i would agreed with posts!!

im sure license tattoo nor pierced must approves if you work for in state of 50..

my vote says no for kids let have tattoo till over 18-21 between ages its strict laws

IF i have my own kids somedays i would not let my kids have tattoo till 21 or over if i says OK to means for tattoo.

i never using tattoo because my grandma wont let me have because my late grandfather would watch me.My grandma hates watch any people have tattoo i respect my grandma's decision.

IF non tattoo its would be ok for kids

pierced earring,body and nose wouldnt let have for kids till over 21 PEROID but i have ear pierced when i was teenager and my mom was so MAD!! I got 4 earring piercing i told my mom its my own decision not her.

Adult age is 18, not 21.

When children turn to 18 so you have no authority to control on them anymore.

Some parent put ear pierce on infants, especially female.

I voted no with the exception if it was an adult child and the parent was a tattoo artist.

Agreed.

A friend told me about a boy in her 2nd grader's class who has a cross big enough to cover one cheek of his face. :shock:

Ill say No on this one I want my daughter to think it long and hard before putting something perment on her body. I wont approve for her to get any tattoos under the age of 18. also I would help her to find the right and professional tattoo artist. Piercings now thats another story.

I voted "no" but it does depend on circumstances. I got my first tattoo at 18 and I regret it now. A child should not be making a decision that will be permanent and a parent shouldn't be making a decision like that for the child.

Tattoo on a kid?

No fooking way! I wouldn't want them subjected to pain and then teasing or even expulsion from school for having a tattoo.

I agree! That is child abuse! the words " child abuser" should tattoo on the parents forehead!

Be careful for what you wish for.

My mom's best friend got "B-I-T-C-H" carved into her forehead by a bunch of high school punks (females, by the way) for no reason.

Even after numerous plastic surgeries, the scars still haven't faded away.

My mom's best friend got "B-I-T-C-H" carved into her forehead by a bunch of high school punks (females, by the way) for no reason.

was she drunk?

:shock: oh my!

What?? Holy Cow..

What did they do hold her down and carved her head?? Or was she passed out??

Where the parents using the tatto as whay to ID their kids incase they got lost or kidnap? I think it a horrible to do a child !

becareful!! Not front of kids

What about Circumcision? It is something they can not replace.

Perhaps.. some people do not consider that as taboo.

Don't get me wrong.. I had my daughters ears pierced when she was an infant.. had my son circumcised as an infant.

Does that make me a horrible parent??

Circumcision can be a matter of health.....Dr's usually recommend it

No way, they are too young. And the kids always changing their minds what they like as they get older, they might light it at one age and hate it at another age.

Age does not matter, what matter the most is parent do NOT own the kids, and I do not believe that parents have the right to make the decision that is permanant part of child's life.

What parent should have done is give their kids guidence with disciplines, instead of telling them what to do with their life.

Age does not matter, what matter the most is parent do NOT own the kids, and I do not believe that parents have the right to make the decision that is permanant part of child's life.

What parent should have done is give their kids guidence with disciplines, instead of telling them what to do with their life.

i agreed!!

Back