Do you really want expensive future car?

I would pick those threesome; Porsche, Lamborghini, and Audi A3!

Yet it's quite difficult for me to chose one only but might go for a Lamborghini.

Aren't they all cool? lol

I don't need expensive car in the future. I am proud to have a beautiful Ford Freestyle SUV car 2006. ;)

Look like Fiat 500. I used to drive Fiat in Bogota, Colombia and Italy.

You must be a good driver. The traffic down in Bogota is TOTALLY WHACKED!
I'm a native Long Islander and can drive fast on the Expressway and sneeze without swerving. Hit the gas and not worry about hitting anyone...

BUT in Bogota? I'd rather ride than drive! I used to be an air cargo security supervisor that did periodical checks on air stations in Latin America.

I would pick those threesome; Porsche, Lamborghini, and Audi A3!

Yet it's quite difficult for me to chose one only but might go for a Lamborghini.

Aren't they all cool? lol

oh yes, they are all cool :)
not bad, too!!! smart car

e7gppg.jpg

No, sunshinelady, I haven't but I am aware of the structure you drive, it is way different, am I correct?

That smart car is too small for me, frankly.

I would like to get one just for commuting purposes and use my SUV for family outings. That would be so perfect!

I would like to get one just for commuting purposes and use my SUV for family outings. That would be so perfect!

yeaah i agree with you. My family do have one smart car and another VW passat car. my aunt used smart for the shopping and go to Party or something easy to park in the city.

recommended premium gas (petrol) only for Smart car. :roll:

oh yes, they are all cool :)
not bad, too!!! smart car

e7gppg.jpg

I've seen one Smart car too many running around the streets of Knoxville. I once thought of getting one but looking how small it was and then looking at those big-ass SUV's running around the streets lately, I'd really hate the thought of getting run over by a H2 Hummer.

Otherwise expensive dream car? a USED Dodge Magnum wagon will do for moi. At least I can look expensive and not spend so much dough. After all I can haul my girls and not look like a soccer mom.

I've seen one Smart car too many running around the streets of Knoxville. I once thought of getting one but looking how small it was and then looking at those big-ass SUV's running around the streets lately, I'd really hate the thought of getting run over by a H2 Hummer.

Otherwise expensive dream car? a USED Dodge Magnum wagon will do for moi. At least I can look expensive and not spend so much dough. After all I can haul my girls and not look like a soccer mom.

honest, I saw very often cars H2 Hummer around here. I didnt seen often H1 Hummer and Ford Mustang Shelby 1968 GT. It is still value Ford Mustang Shelby 1968 GT. It isn't cool?! my friends and me went to Barrett-jackson show. I can't believe, what i saw there!!!

Those Shelby GT500 Mustangs yeah sure they look cool, but at $100,000 prices paid at auction..I'd pass on em and build a fake one for cheap. I know of many stores selling parts that can turn a piece of junk Mustang into a fake Shelby Mustang. Even ol' Carroll Shelby got into the act by making his own fake Shelby Mustangs too.

me too not interesting expensive or fancy any cars or Suv. If accident it waste money! It is very important need ride. I bought new a Patriot Jeep 2008! I love it so much!

ext_main_16.jpg

What color is your new toy? That car looks so sexy, eh

2424208049_af5a1df371.jpg

Mini Audi R8 in Sydney, Australia.
2618281692_b010db7764.jpg

New Mini AMV8 Vantage N400 Roadster

Jacob, ~SG~, Ozzie, Malita, Kangaroo, You may order new one!! :laugh2::laugh2:

Jesus, I'd never think there was one in Australia! :shock:

Back