Do You Play Pokemon Games?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
For me, I played Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Diamond, GoldHeart and Black.

I got X today and awaiting for Alpha Sapphire to arrive.

I haven't play Black or White 2 yet.

Also, I play Pokemon Go on my iPhone.

no i don't... i have a job and don't have a time to play any games on my phone.

Ah- even when I was working I made time to have a little fun.

I don't play Pokemon. My nephew is playing the Pokemon Go one though.

I don't even know what this stuff is. Is it an online game ?

Yes- it's a new app/game out. Apparently what it does is uses locations and people use maps to find pokemons around town. I will have to get nephew to show me. I only heard about it more because with the iphone version it is asking for full access to google information (including email) while the android version doesn't.

They're planning to push a fix out though.

I don't even know what this stuff is. Is it an online game ?

For Pokemon Go, of course.

For all versions, they have single player and multiplayer, it is more RPG that where you catch wild animals with Pokeball, then become your pets.

I am not a fan of pokemon go.....we need a Pokemon no and a friend finding app so I can have my friends and family back hahahaha

Would not be surprised if this gets used by some con... wonder how long until someone is robed or killed ...

Would not be surprised if this gets used by some con... wonder how long until someone is robed or killed ...
Its already happened in more than one city, mine included.

I deleted it within 5 seconds of playing. stupid game.

I don't think so. Personally, I think I'd look ridiculous walking around aimlessly with my face buried in the smartphone.

After seeing several people playing in while on my trip to the Southwest, I got curious. The game became popular while I was in Vegas so I had no idea about it as I was practically "unplugged" except for texting due to being busy. Then I plugged into FB one night and saw posts about Pokemon. Didnt think much of it. After Vegas, we drove to AZ to stay with my dad. Watched the news and saw news reports of people getting hurt or robbed by playing that game. Didnt really think too much about it until I traveled to Phx to stay with my mom. I took my friend to Mill Ave near Arizona State University to stroll and do some window shopping. While we were walking on Mill Ave, my friend noticed that everyone had their faces in their phones. I took notice and told her that it wasnt like back then when I was a college student and nowadays people cant just enjoy the sights and sounds of Mill Ave. Then we saw a huge group of college students huddled with their phones and it hit me. I told her that it must be that Pokemon Go game and she was like, "whats that." I explained that it seems to be a game that got popular while we were in Vegas and that people got hurt by playing it in different cities. So, I downloaded the app right there on Mill Ave to see what was the big deal. Found some Pokemons on contruction signs but then my battery got really low so fast so I stopped. Tried playing it on the street at my mom's house in Phx on another day. Again, battery drained fast. Since then, I havent opened the app.

Back