Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
Cheri said:
*a reminder not to roommate with Crazymanw00t* I wouldn't want him urine in the bathtub while I step my pretty feet into the tub.

EEEWWWW!!!
thanks for reminding me!!
:dizzy:

Meg said:
Too Much Information.

I said it first.. hahahaha... slow poke... Meggie come on turtle caught up while you can... :giggle:

Cheri said:
I said it first.. hahahaha... slow poke... Meggie come on turle caught up while you can... :giggle:

OOPS!! SORRY! i didn't see it!!

SORRY MEGGIEPOOP! she said it first!!
:nana:

ravensteve1961 said:
Well peeing is a natrual bodily funtion. Of course i pee in the shower i aim directly in the hole. You girls cant do it. Only men can aim and fire away! :)
uh, some girls can do it.

you just don't know shit.

Cheri said:
I said it first.. hahahaha... slow poke... Meggie come on turtle caught up while you can... :giggle:

Maybe Im a turtle but we always win in the end. :fly3:

Crazymanw00t said:
Yes at other than my home. Like at camp site or one night at the hotel.

Eric, Did you pee in the shower at Boy locker's GYM?

Meg said:
Maybe Im a turtle but we always win in the end. :fly3:

Oh sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Whatever you say Meggie.
pointlaugh.gif

Steel said:
aaaaaaaannndddd bugs bunny cheated.
How did he cheat?,,I saw no cheating!!!!! Oh if you saw him swimming across the river thats not cheating because he had to pay a 10 cent toll across the bridge.

why are we talking about looney tunes cartoons all of a sudden when you started a thread about pissing in the shower, which is indeed disgusting and there is definetly something wrong with your head and since your mother won't let you out or anything, I pity your mother for not taking you to the doctor immediately.

Cheri said:
*a reminder not to roommate with Crazymanw00t* I wouldn't want him urine in the bathtub while I step my pretty feet into the tub.

Yes, If I had roommate and I won't do like that.

Back