Do you NOT use illegal drugs?

I wouldn't worry about being a "goody-two shoe" since you'll go farther healthwise with that attitude. I feel the same way. Smoking is simply a dirty and disgusting habit.

I don't know about that, I wrote another thread that my dad was chain smoker so the house I grew up was always fill with smoke. and I am a chocolate addict and that's not good for my health either.

I wouldn't worry about being a "goody-two shoe" since you'll go farther healthwise with that attitude. I feel the same way. Smoking is simply a dirty and disgusting habit.

No, picking your nose is a dirty and disgusting habit. Smoking is an addiction to nicotine.

I guess that means you don't like me anymore.

:(

I didn't say I didn't like people that pick their nose...just that it was a dirty and disgusting habit. I try not to judge people based on their habits alone!:lol:

I don't know about that, I wrote another thread that my dad was chain smoker so the house I grew up was always fill with smoke. and I am a chocolate addict and that's not good for my health either.

Better to enjoy chocolate than smoking any day of the week.

Chocolate has been shown to have benefits for the heart.

I didn't say I didn't like people that pick their nose...just that it was a dirty and disgusting habit. I try not to judge people based on their habits alone!:lol:

I don't judge others on their habits or drug addictions either. I have seen a few drug addicts give up their their addictions once they underwent psychological evaluation (usually ADD- or OCD-related diagnoses) and got the proper treatments for them.

Valentine's Day is a commercially created holiday intended to increase sales and profits. It has nothing what so ever to do with health benefits.

Whaaa? Valentine's isn't real?

I thought it was suppose to be a matchmaking event from the Medieval period when the first guy a girl see when she step out of her dwelling... she marries 3-5 months later!

Now I feel so lonely. :(

I don't judge others on their habits or drug addictions either. I have seen a few drug addicts give up their their addictions once they underwent psychological evaluation (usually ADD- or OCD-related diagnoses) and got the proper treatments for them.

Quite true. The majority of addiciton is the result of self medicating undiagnosed or wrongly diagnosed mental / emotional disorders. Treat the disorder, the addiction is no longer necessary as a coping mechanism.

Whaaa? Valentine's isn't real?

I thought it was suppose to be a matchmaking event from the Medieval period when the first guy a girl see when she step out of her dwelling... she marries 3-5 months later!

Now I feel so lonely. :(

It has evolved into something crass and commercial!:giggle:

What you described is hauntingly close to Groundhog's Day!

Ha, Bott, glad you got the joke about dark chocolate, the heart and Valentine's Day.

That was a joke?:shock: Where did it mention dark choclate? Someone must have left the punchline out.

Back