Do you NOT use illegal drugs?

posts from hell

Reaction score
As the title says.

As of the past month, have you been completely clear of any illicit drug use?

I am for one. (my entire life, to be precise.)

Yes, I do not use illegal drugs, as per the question.

I have never knowingly taken any illegal drugs. I have had my share of alcohol until I quit drinking, but drugs were a no-no. Both brothers did them and I learned from them.

Too chicken to do that stuff. :shock:

I've smoked pot exactly once in my life. I've never used any other illegal drugs.

No illegal drugs. Also no alcohol or tobacco. Although I did used to smoke cigarettes.

Still a "closet smoker"...but it isn't illegal....not a drinker...(over 10 years)....and that's not illegal....as for the "other stuff"...pot smoking, cocaine, etc. ....those days are long gone!....Why?...Becuz I grew up!....No drugs/alcohol in my home whatsoever! Why? Because I've got children, they've never seen me take a "toke" or drink alcohol.....I feel if anyone has kids, it's time to "grow up"...If they are single, then that's their choice. But children do not need to be around drugs/alcohol at all.

PFH do you think people are going to post up here they use illegal sh!t?

I've never done illegal drugs. Nor was ever interested in it. I have tried smoking cigerette and I had a bottle of Zima before, but it didn't do enough for me to really be interested in doing those things again.
Yeah, I know, I can be too much of a goody-two shoe, but you know, I can't help myself.

Kind of demonstrates the bias of polling results, doesn't it?:lol:

Well, it's open-ended too.

He didn't specify what the illicit drugs are. Does it involve under-aged drinking or under-aged smoking, does it involve off-the-record prescription drugs? You know, drugs that are supposedly legal-- but people don't use them accordingly to the laws. ie. Ritalin is not illegal, but a lot of people use them for illegal recreational purposes.

Far I am concerned, the topic is about the ones that are banned for everyone.

Well, it's open-ended too.

He didn't specify what the illicit drugs are. Does it involve under-aged drinking or under-aged smoking, does it involve off-the-record prescription drugs? You know, drugs that are supposedly legal-- but people don't use them accordingly to the laws.

Far I am concerned, the topic is about the ones that are banned for everyone.

I took it as the ones that are banned for everyone. But you are correct...it was not categorically defined which makes any answer invalid.

Additionally, the question itself is imprecise. If one answers "no" to the question, "Do you NOT use illegal drugs" it actually means that one is saying that they do use illegal drugs. If one answers "yes" to the question, it means that they do not use illegal drugs.

I do not use illegal drugs, nor do I misuse legal drugs.

I've never done illegal drugs. Nor was ever interested in it. I have tried smoking cigerette and I had a bottle of Zima before, but it didn't do enough for me to really be interested in doing those things again.
Yeah, I know, I can be too much of a goody-two shoe, but you know, I can't help myself.

I wouldn't worry about being a "goody-two shoe" since you'll go farther healthwise with that attitude. I feel the same way. Smoking is simply a dirty and disgusting habit.

Back