Do you NOT use illegal drugs?

saxxykitty78

I touched pot but I quit doing it since feb of 2009.. okay don't be so surprised.. :P

Christer

Just one time pot weed with friends in the car and sharing the pot while trip to the bar, lucky cops didn't see us lol.

Firebrand

:naughty: Well, now that you mention it....:twisted: I used to smoke tobacco cigarettes and have quit 2 1/2 years ago. I have never tried illicit drugs. I always have been interested, though, but never had the guts to be a rebel. Now, I'm regretting it - not having tried something like weed or whatever. I've been living vicariously through Erowid.org's Experience Vaults. LOL! A drug-free way to experience illicit drugs. :devil:

Firebrand

Quite true. The majority of addiciton is the result of self medicating undiagnosed or wrongly diagnosed mental / emotional disorders. Treat the disorder, the addiction is no longer necessary as a coping mechanism.
Yeppers... I was in the psych ward and just came out of the 4-day long solitary confinement without any human contact. Sure they had this speaker thingy that you speak through it. I told them repeatedly that they needed to come face-to-face. But, nope..... Ohhhhhh. That experience made me more insane. Back to the point, I was just so messed up from severe chronic depression that I took up smoking cigarettes. I was medicating myself. Well, cigarette smoking does have an antidepressant effect. I just wish it was safe to smoke. I loved to smoke.... Oh, well. :smoking: