Do you NOT use illegal drugs?

Lighthouse77

I wouldn't worry about being a "goody-two shoe" since you'll go farther healthwise with that attitude. I feel the same way. Smoking is simply a dirty and disgusting habit.
I don't know about that, I wrote another thread that my dad was chain smoker so the house I grew up was always fill with smoke. and I am a chocolate addict and that's not good for my health either.

jillio

I wouldn't worry about being a "goody-two shoe" since you'll go farther healthwise with that attitude. I feel the same way. Smoking is simply a dirty and disgusting habit.
No, picking your nose is a dirty and disgusting habit. Smoking is an addiction to nicotine.

kokonut

I don't know about that, I wrote another thread that my dad was chain smoker so the house I grew up was always fill with smoke. and I am a chocolate addict and that's not good for my health either.
Better to enjoy chocolate than smoking any day of the week.

souggy

I didn't say I didn't like people that pick their nose...just that it was a dirty and disgusting habit. I try not to judge people based on their habits alone!:lol:
I don't judge others on their habits or drug addictions either. I have seen a few drug addicts give up their their addictions once they underwent psychological evaluation (usually ADD- or OCD-related diagnoses) and got the proper treatments for them.

souggy

Valentine's Day is a commercially created holiday intended to increase sales and profits. It has nothing what so ever to do with health benefits.
Whaaa? Valentine's isn't real?

I thought it was suppose to be a matchmaking event from the Medieval period when the first guy a girl see when she step out of her dwelling... she marries 3-5 months later!

Now I feel so lonely. :(

jillio

I don't judge others on their habits or drug addictions either. I have seen a few drug addicts give up their their addictions once they underwent psychological evaluation (usually ADD- or OCD-related diagnoses) and got the proper treatments for them.
Quite true. The majority of addiciton is the result of self medicating undiagnosed or wrongly diagnosed mental / emotional disorders. Treat the disorder, the addiction is no longer necessary as a coping mechanism.

jillio

Whaaa? Valentine's isn't real?

I thought it was suppose to be a matchmaking event from the Medieval period when the first guy a girl see when she step out of her dwelling... she marries 3-5 months later!

Now I feel so lonely. :(
It has evolved into something crass and commercial!:giggle:

What you described is hauntingly close to Groundhog's Day!

jillio

That was a joke?:shock: Where did it mention dark choclate? Someone must have left the punchline out.