Do you love your hearing aids?

MVP262

Reaction score
If you do why?
if u dont why dont u?
Is there anything that you dont like about them?
if there is wot is it?

Without my hearing aid, I don't hear very well, so I depend on my HA whether I like them or not. :)

The thing I don't like about my HA is that I have to press a button to switch to telecoil mode. Sometimes I forget to press the button, so when I pick up the phone, I usually hear feedback. I was told newer HA can automatically switch modes though.

The other thing I don't like, is that I can't lay down in a comfortable position to watch TV, because if my ears are covered the HA will cause feedback. :)

I had glasses and hearing aids since small. They are just a part of life. You will get used to it. It is not that big of a deal. :roll:

zvdiet_th.jpg

They are fun!

Last edited:
Hey MOD. Please move the thread to Hearing Aids Forum. Thank you!

If you do why?
if u dont why dont u?
if there is wot is it?

I do wear hearing aid. I like to wear one on my left ear for which I can receive sound and spoken word. It helps me pretty good.

I dont love my HAs nor I hate them. They are just a part of me and i dont think about them unless I cant find them, then I freak out! LOL!

I LOOOOOOVE mine. If I didn't wear it, I would look and act like a drunk person with my balance problems.

Of course, when I actually do have a little too much to drink...uh..the hearing aid doesn't do much good. Gulp.

I don't love my hearing aids. I hate to wear the tube hook my ear with hearing aids cause it hurt my ear. Later, both of my hearing aids broken. I don't need to wear them anymore.

If you do why?
if u dont why dont u?
if there is wot is it?

I have a love/hate relationship with my hearing aids. I like to listen to music and some times I like hearing environmental sounds. I don't like them because I often can't understand the sounds I am hearing and it frustrates me.

I don't think there is anything I don't like about them as far as the way they look or feel. They are comfortable and they look nice enough...in comparison to other 675 power aids that is.

I gotta have my hearing aid! I LOVE MUSIC! *clings to ipod* I love my ipod! the 4 hours I'm at work, I only listen to my ipod, nothing else, and the music helps me to focus on my work better (with no music, I hear the phones ringing, people chattering, doors opening and closing, people walking around, paper rustling, people typing at the computers, etc. and they are all distracting to me). But there are times when I don't want my hearing aid on at all (night time, or just random moments throughout the day where I just want some peace and quiet).

Yes I love my hearing aids.

It help me so much. :lol: I can hear my parents conversation without asking them to say it again.

I love my hearing aids, so I can hear the sound of music, and as well hear the sound of nature. Take a walk in early morning near a shore, or through a nature preserve or elsewhere that's quiet. Listen to the breeze rustling over the leaves (and your hearing aid), listen to the birds warbling/chirping, etc.

I also love having hearing aids for the simple fact that I can turn them off anytime I wanted to. Reading a book and some noise outside/nearby bothering you? Turn it off and read in peace and quiet. Ready to go to sleep? Turn off and take off hearing aids and enjoy the most quiet sleep ever, where the only possible sound you'll "hear" is the one that your brain makes you think you "hear".

Well... I do love hearing aids but not help me enough. If I am hoh with HA. I would love it. But I already became profound deaf. I can't hear anything on sound when I am wearing HA anymore. I am still take CI next 2 years later. I don't care what is the deaf people think about me.

hearing aids hates me :lol:

And Pinky, if you wish this thread to be moved to the right section, please send one of the Mods a PM, for quick response. OK?

hearing aids hates me :lol:

And Pinky, if you wish this thread to be moved to the right section, please send one of the Mods a PM, for quick response. OK?

LoL. If you don't like it. That's your decide. :) This thread already moved in forum.

I have a love/hate relationship with my HAs. I like that they enable me to keep working at my job and hear people. But to do so, I have to be in a quiet environment with only one person speaking to understand what is said. I actually like the times when I do not have to wear my HAs.

I am just like Shel90. I am not that crazy about my hearing aid. Over the years I tried different hearing aids and none of them don't work well for my satisfaction. Even when I was force to wear an hearing aid at 8 1/2 years old, I am so use to it for only sounds or noise which I don't like it at all. When I don't want to use the hearing aid, I just turn it off or remove it and feel much better with silence. That is why I called it GOLDEN SILENCE and it is a bliss and I love it. :deaf: :d:

Back