Do you love shop on internet? You can shop and get rebate.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I found a cool websites and love them. I can shop and get rebate.

Please check my two websites. Welcome to Glorie's mall and Welcome to Glorie's mall. No MLM, No selling, No playing game. You can pm me and ask me questions.

P.S I asked Alex and RR about is it okay that I make thread with my two websites. They said yes I can.

Add, No meeting. You can sign up for free. You will own your own personal mall.

This business are not scam like others.

Anyone, Please send me pm if you have question. I am happy to help you.

almost like eBay?

No, They are new brand clothes, things and etc. You can shop in any popluar brand stores. They have over 1050 store. We don't sell anything to anyone! You can shop in your own mall and you can get rebate.

im really love shopping online very much everythings include walmart,barnes and nobles,amazon,majesty,everythings what i order online

im really love shopping online very much everythings include walmart,barnes and nobles,amazon,majesty,everythings what i order online

Did you know that you have to pay tax and shipping that you shop online? also you dont get rebate from shop online. Our power mall dont charge you for tax and could be free shipping. Also they have over 1050 different stores. They inculde Target, Kmart, more. You can get rebate if you buy toilet paper or toothpaste.

Nice website, but I only shop at eBay sorry...

Nice website, but I only shop at eBay sorry...

Ebay do Bidding. My power mall are not doing bidding. Bidding are so hard because many people raise high price. I do like ebay but I don't like bid high price because I cannot afford. I really wanted items but I lost. I hate it sometime. No playing game at my power mall. Ebay will charge you for tax and shipping. My power mall dont charge you for tax and could be free shipping.

Ebay do Bidding. My power mall are not doing bidding. Bidding are so hard because many people raise high price. I do like ebay but I don't like bid high price because I cannot afford. I really wanted items but I lost. I hate it sometime. No playing game at my power mall. Ebay will charge you for tax and shipping. My power mall dont charge you for tax and could be free shipping.

Yeah I know what you mean, maybe I'll check it out, Thanks

Yea u are right abt eBay but will I find any rarest DVD on Power Mall? I doubt it, but I think its great for people to shopping on that site if they hate eBay

Did you know that you have to pay tax and shipping that you shop online? also you dont get rebate from shop online. Our power mall dont charge you for tax and could be free shipping. Also they have over 1050 different stores. They inculde Target, Kmart, more. You can get rebate if you buy toilet paper or toothpaste.

are you serious!

I will check it out later..too early in the morning right now. :)

Yea u are right abt eBay but will I find any rarest DVD on Power Mall? I doubt it, but I think its great for people to shopping on that site if they hate eBay

Hi, I have to remind you, my power mall is not part of ebay. They don't carry old stuff at all. They carry new brand stuffs. I dont know if they carry rare dvd because i dont know if they are new. I need tell you that my power mall is not doing any bidder at all. I DON'T SELL YOU ANYTHING. You can shop and get rebate after you sign up. Sign up is a free.

I went to shop in my mall website. I bought things without tax. Free shipping also. Awesome. Soon I will get rebate. No tax, free shipping and gas save my money! also I can get rebate back after I bought things. Wink!

Back