Do you Like to fly?

Do you like to fly?

• Total voters

Secretblend

Reaction score
I love to fly.

I was checking Southwest to see how much it will cost to fly to Austin from here and they had 2 option for same price.

I would have chosen to fly to Dallas and then onto Austin instead of direct flight from here to Austin. Reason being - I love take offs and landings.

I was curious of how others on here think of flying.

I like to fly. However, after a New Years day flight where it seemed our pilot was either drunk or hungover, my husband refuses to get on a plane.

flying is alright as long its mostly smooth ride, i hate the turbelence ( sp?) dont like too much shaking lol

flying is alright as long its mostly smooth ride, i hate the turbelence ( sp?) dont like too much shaking lol

Turbulence is the best part! I think it's fun, especially when I can watch the wings flex up and down!

I've flew many times...I am used to it. But I haven't been on the plane since 2006....grin

Do I love to fly? I have offered to fly the plane! LOL

*Welcome to SCBassist Airlines, buckle up 'cause we got the need, the need for speed! OW!*

No, i dont like to fly all that much..but i do
cuz it is much faster way to travel..I just
tolerate it, thats all.

One time my best friend and i flew thru a bad thunderstorm,
and it was just so horrendous, never saw the dang
lightening up close in my whole life...:shock:
We just closed the window and prayed..lol!

I love flying, minus the turbulence. The best part of flying is when the plane approaches down to a city at night time and you're able to see the lights from all kinds of places. That part is just beautiful and it's one of my favorite part of why I like to fly. Also, When the plane takes off and lands, it's awesome to feel the rumble coming from the plane. :)

The only thing I hate about flying is, the seats are a little bit crowded because I'm a little bit tall. The back of the seat that is front of me will tend to bang up on my knee, grrr.

im really loves flying very much and when landing in city and cities anywhere makes me earaches!

Yeah ofc I like to fly, but besides the hassle of security checkpoints, and the limited seating rooms in the coach cabins. Sometime air travel can be a hassle.

I went through turbulence before but its not too bad it's part of flying. I do get ear pops sometimes in the air.

I very much like to fly. 2 of my friends are terrified of it ever since 9/11. They have never flown since then... they take bus/train/etc. all over USA - very sad!

I think if God wanted us to fly he'd have given us wings!

Tousi--LOL!

Calvin--yeah, it sure is hassle going through security checkpoints!

I very much like to fly. 2 of my friends are terrified of it ever since 9/11. They have never flown since then... they take bus/train/etc. all over USA - very sad!

Makes no sense as the odds of being killed are more likely being on the road than flying.

Makes no sense as the odds of being killed are more likely being on the road than flying.

exactly. My best friend told me her friend gets an incapacitating fear whenever she sees a rental truck used for WTC Bombing back in 90's... and she's not even from NYC! She's Floridian. sheesh... these people :roll:

exactly. My best friend told me her friend gets an incapacitating fear whenever she sees a rental truck used for WTC Bombing back in 90's... and she's not even from NYC! She's Floridian. sheesh... these people :roll:

LOL :roll:

Back