Do you know anyone survived ovarian cancer?

jazzy

Reaction score
I recieved a letter from my long lost old friend from high school, I have not heard from her for many years till yesterday and it brought me in tear. Now I wonder anyone know anyone who survived ovarian cancer and live for many more years?

I recieved a letter from my long lost old friend from high school, I have not heard from her for many years till yesterday and it brought me in tear. Now I wonder anyone know anyone who survived ovarian cancer and live for many more years?

I have a very good friend who was diagnosed with stage 1 ovarian cancer 2 years ago. She had surgery and chemo, and is now cancer free.

Currently one of my best girlfriends is recovering from removal of her ovarian tumor. We do not know the prognsis of this.

My mother s two best childhood friends were both diagnosed with ovarian cancer ten years ago. Both grew up in same neighborhood so we wonder if the location could have contributed to the cancer? One of them is still cancer free but the other one is now at Stage 4 and only has less than 2 years to live as her cancer recently returned.

I have a very good friend who was diagnosed with stage 1 ovarian cancer 2 years ago. She had surgery and chemo, and is now cancer free.
Really, I hope for dearest friend from my childhood. I do not know what stage she is in now and she is going thru chemotherapy since March to now, it is almost finish soon. but from what her letter said, she also had a large tumor in stomach so it made me suspious her cancer may be spread outside of her ovary. It gives me hope she may be allright.

Currently one of my best girlfriends is recovering from removal of her ovarian tumor. We do not know the prognsis of this.

My mother s two best childhood friends were both diagnosed with ovarian cancer ten years ago. Both grew up in same neighborhood so we wonder if the location could have contributed to the cancer? One of them is still cancer free but the other one is now at Stage 4 and only has less than 2 years to live as her cancer recently returned.
Really both got it same time. They lived more than 10 years which it is good but I am sorry about other one is still suffer from it.( there is one place not too far from us here has bad water and alot people got cancer years ago, now it had been clean up and hopefully no more people get it) I wonder if my old friend got it because she never has a kid. Thank you for giving me a hope for her to live many more years.

Back