Do you have a twin stranger?

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
:shock:

They say that there are about seven people in the world that look exactly like you. Most likely you haven’t met any of them. But, for Sara and Shannon, this rarity became a reality.

About a month ago, Sara joined TwinStrangers.net to see if she could find anyone that looked like here. Before long, she found Shannon and the two planned a trip to meet up.

Sara said that her friends actually thought the picture of Shannon was her after she discovered Shannon online. Once they connected, the two agreed to meet up in Dublin, where Shannon is from, for a twin-fueled vacation.

When the two saw each other for the first time, it was a surreal experience. Shannon recalled the experience by stating, “I gave her a hug and then we just stood there like, ‘Oh my god, this is so weird’.”

She continued, “Our noses, our eyes… we have the exact same ears… lips, expressions, pout, smile… it’s just weird….”

Twin Strangers Meet video

https://twinstrangers.net

I have a newspaper clipping of someone younger than me that looks like I did when I was around her age.

I met mine, it was a friend of a friends husband, he is a cop and we look exactly alike... its funny because several times I was asked by strangers if I was a county cop...nope, now I see why.

I had a 'stranger twin' at Gallaudet to the point where someone in one of my classes went up to them and started talking about the class and homework assignment...oops. I later met that person through a mutual friend (as it turns out) and we became friends for a while. Haven't heard what happened to them in years though...:(

I told em......i did.....they pinched the wrong guy....that buddhas me witness, it wasa look alike......yeah....thats right....a look alike...same as me...but it wasnt me...
They sent the wrong crook up...
Damn....

Now see...
I told em....i did....and proved right....
I didnt jack the truck full of beach balls.....what gives....what gives.....
(Lights fat joint.....continues to sign....)

All these years.....my doubles.been on overdrive...yeah thats right overdrive....

(Drags joint deeply.....)

I didnt do it...none of it...never did. I was the fall guy i tell you..it wasnt me...looked like me...but wasnt...me.....get my signs man...i mean it...dig my signs homes...my double...real deal hoichi im so itchy look alike ....pinned it all on me...hook line sinker....you fell for it...you and the judges...the da...all of you numbskulls....so i gatta ask..

When you coppers gonna catch the right me, since youve always pinched the wrong me...incompetent weazles....

I have not met my twin stranger. I think with the right makeup and fake hair one can look like a lot of different people.

Yes, oddly enough they were twins and we went to school together... Everyone thought we were triplets.... Fun times lol

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using AllDeaf App mobile app

9123577.jpg

I had a few people say I looks like Joan Baez , I met some of ex husband friends once and the husband said I looked a lot like Joan Baez and a few other people told me this.

Back